Mephisto Genetics Gold Glue - vape report

Seymourbud

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gold Glue, Blue Toof Special, Stone Dragon, 24 Carat, Strawberry Nuggets Purple Pheno
SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Gold Glue

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N)

Yes, Day 26.

Soil/hydro:

Soil that was amended with worm castings, and 25% added perlite.

Nutes:

Greenleaf Nutrients - MegaCrop, Sweet Candy, and Bud Explosion. Also GH CaliMagic.

Light (kind and schedule):

(4) - Cobshop Autocobs - 20/4 ( was in a cabinet with 3 other plants).

From seed to harvest date: 75 days

Dry Yield: 137 grams

High/Effect Duration:

When you add BOG genetics (Sour Boggle) and GG#4 to any genetics, I would assume the resulting plant will produce a powerhouse strain that is high in terps and THC. Gold Glue doesn't do anything to make this assumption false. She is a good Indica-based hybrid. Not as much body buzz as Blue Toof Special. The initial high form Gold Glue is very relaxing, and I find I am easily able to keep focus. Mephisto uses the term "zen-like", and I think that is very accurate. But when I return for a second hit off the vapcap 20-30 minutes later, that when she shows her true powerful indica background. The eyeslids get heavy within a couple minutes. I find my focus is not as clear as it was. Sleep is usually the next thing on my agenda. And it is a good sound sleep as well. BTS and GG are two Mephisto Genetics strains (with high percentage of indica, both ~80% indica) I had great interest in to help calm my nighttime racing mind and allow me to sleep. They both do that well, but in different ways. I find I am less drowsy in the morning, I awaken much more refreshed when I have vaped Gold Glue, which is a positive for me.

I have a lower tolerance then most, but I would say the buzz lasts about 2.5-3 hours for me on a microdose from a Dynavap vapcap.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:

3.5* - Golfball-sized nuggets/buds that are solid, but otherwise, not remarkable.

THE GROWTH:

5* - She was a very easy grow. I pushed her hard with nutes from the early beginning (MegaCrop - first version, Sweet Candy, and Bud Explosion with GH CaliMagic). Every watering was done with nutes. She wasn't a big girl, maybe 18" max, but lots of side branching. I did some minor LST'ng with pipe cleaners to open her up, as those big fat indica leaves were covering some of the other budsites. I also did some slight defoliation to open her bottom after the flowering was well underway. For her size, and the quantity of buds, along with the quality of meds, thats the reason I give the grow 5*.

THE SMELL:

4* - She is really fruity. Not like the GG#4 I have grown before that smelled of burnt rubber and chemical. I will assume that is the 24CT coming through. Since she was flowering in the same closet as 3 other plants, I wasn't able to pin her down as a culprit that caused me to run my variac+fan+filter at higher speed then I had ever run. I think it was the comination of all 4 plants rather then a single cuprit.

THE SMOKE:

3.5* - I use a Vapcap M to medicate at night, her vapor is not at all harsh and not expansive. I wouldn't say the smell translates fully to the taste, however, there is a real sweetness on exhale

THE HIGH
:

5* - "...This is where (IMHO) she really shines. I have been looking for a true indica (in auto form) to help with my insomnia. And I believe I have found it. She knocks me out, and she does it quickly. So quickly in fact, that twice while waiting for the vapcap to cooldown before putting it away, I have awoken several hours later to find I fell asleep while holding the 'cap. That could have been because I was extra tired, but it makes no difference to me as the end results of this search was to help find meds that would help me in my fight against insomnia. ..."

The above statement was what I wrote about Mephisto Genetics Blue Toof Special. This is not a similar type of high to BTS. They both end up with same result, but very different paths to get there. It is more gentle wave of calmness rather then the intense body buzz feeling I was getting from BTS. They both have their places in my medicine cabinet though. When the 2nd hit of vapor of GG is taken, then the more intense head-high comes on, buzzing in the ears, loss of focus, heavy eyelids, maybe even a bit of disorientation (I have a very low tolerance now compared to my youth.). Not sure as I have yet to get to the 3rd hit of the same session yet. But I must admit the feeling from a single vapor hit is very soothing, calming, and yes , even "zen-like". I do appreciate the feeling when I have time to enjoy it. But when I need Thor's Hammer to put me to sleep fast, I will still reach for the BTS. It's nice to have options!

Comparison nugget shot.jpg

Chop day- Day 75
Chop Day 75 - (11).jpg

Whole plant shot on chopday
Chop Day 75 - (2).jpg

Great report!! I have BTS drying/curing now. Sounds like she’ll give me the buzz I’m after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice report. Man I have to get some mephisto beans. I have heard nothing but positive things about their strains!
Thanks

SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Gold Glue

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N)

Yes, Day 26.

Soil/hydro:

Soil that was amended with worm castings, and 25% added perlite.

Nutes:

Greenleaf Nutrients - MegaCrop, Sweet Candy, and Bud Explosion. Also GH CaliMagic.

Light (kind and schedule):

(4) - Cobshop Autocobs - 20/4 ( was in a cabinet with 3 other plants).

From seed to harvest date: 75 days

Dry Yield: 137 grams

High/Effect Duration:

When you add BOG genetics (Sour Boggle) and GG#4 to any genetics, I would assume the resulting plant will produce a powerhouse strain that is high in terps and THC. Gold Glue doesn't do anything to make this assumption false. She is a good Indica-based hybrid. Not as much body buzz as Blue Toof Special. The initial high form Gold Glue is very relaxing, and I find I am easily able to keep focus. Mephisto uses the term "zen-like", and I think that is very accurate. But when I return for a second hit off the vapcap 20-30 minutes later, that when she shows her true powerful indica background. The eyeslids get heavy within a couple minutes. I find my focus is not as clear as it was. Sleep is usually the next thing on my agenda. And it is a good sound sleep as well. BTS and GG are two Mephisto Genetics strains (with high percentage of indica, both ~80% indica) I had great interest in to help calm my nighttime racing mind and allow me to sleep. They both do that well, but in different ways. I find I am less drowsy in the morning, I awaken much more refreshed when I have vaped Gold Glue, which is a positive for me.

I have a lower tolerance then most, but I would say the buzz lasts about 2.5-3 hours for me on a microdose from a Dynavap vapcap.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:

3.5* - Golfball-sized nuggets/buds that are solid, but otherwise, not remarkable.

THE GROWTH:

5* - She was a very easy grow. I pushed her hard with nutes from the early beginning (MegaCrop - first version, Sweet Candy, and Bud Explosion with GH CaliMagic). Every watering was done with nutes. She wasn't a big girl, maybe 18" max, but lots of side branching. I did some minor LST'ng with pipe cleaners to open her up, as those big fat indica leaves were covering some of the other budsites. I also did some slight defoliation to open her bottom after the flowering was well underway. For her size, and the quantity of buds, along with the quality of meds, thats the reason I give the grow 5*.

THE SMELL:

4* - She is really fruity. Not like the GG#4 I have grown before that smelled of burnt rubber and chemical. I will assume that is the 24CT coming through. Since she was flowering in the same closet as 3 other plants, I wasn't able to pin her down as a culprit that caused me to run my variac+fan+filter at higher speed then I had ever run. I think it was the comination of all 4 plants rather then a single cuprit.

THE SMOKE:

3.5* - I use a Vapcap M to medicate at night, her vapor is not at all harsh and not expansive. I wouldn't say the smell translates fully to the taste, however, there is a real sweetness on exhale

THE HIGH
:

5* - "...This is where (IMHO) she really shines. I have been looking for a true indica (in auto form) to help with my insomnia. And I believe I have found it. She knocks me out, and she does it quickly. So quickly in fact, that twice while waiting for the vapcap to cooldown before putting it away, I have awoken several hours later to find I fell asleep while holding the 'cap. That could have been because I was extra tired, but it makes no difference to me as the end results of this search was to help find meds that would help me in my fight against insomnia. ..."

The above statement was what I wrote about Mephisto Genetics Blue Toof Special. This is not a similar type of high to BTS. They both end up with same result, but very different paths to get there. It is more gentle wave of calmness rather then the intense body buzz feeling I was getting from BTS. They both have their places in my medicine cabinet though. When the 2nd hit of vapor of GG is taken, then the more intense head-high comes on, buzzing in the ears, loss of focus, heavy eyelids, maybe even a bit of disorientation (I have a very low tolerance now compared to my youth.). Not sure as I have yet to get to the 3rd hit of the same session yet. But I must admit the feeling from a single vapor hit is very soothing, calming, and yes , even "zen-like". I do appreciate the feeling when I have time to enjoy it. But when I need Thor's Hammer to put me to sleep fast, I will still reach for the BTS. It's nice to have options!
Great report . I felt like I was reading a novel. Work well down. Sleep well brotha :slap:

Back