Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies Auto in a Big Soft-Pott

Day 100 here

Switching to 12:12 4 day's ago because of the light stress. It looks like she need a lot of time maybe ready on day 140 ore so that's sick!

I hope that new light schedule works for you. They are a little thin but look very frosty. If they thicken up you will have a massive harvest. If not, maybe make ice hash? Lots of trichomes from the close up pictures you posted.

I hope that new light schedule works for you. They are a little thin but look very frosty. If they thicken up you will have a massive harvest. If not, maybe make ice hash? Lots of trichomes from the close up pictures you posted.

I need flower for later use

What you think how much time she need?

I think a long time. You are probably right at 140 days. Maybe by 120, another 3 weeks, good changes could happen.

I think a long time. You are probably right at 140 days. Maybe by 120, another 3 weeks, good changes could happen.
Hey guy's it's bad idea to going back to 18h ore 20h?? I have her know on 12h

Hey guy's it's bad idea to going back to 18h ore 20h?? I have her know on 12h
18 all the way to the finish ;) having a 12 hour cycle for autos will just take longer.

Last edited:
18 all the way to the finish ;) having a 12 hour cycle for autos will just take longer.
I belive it depends on the power of Light per day DLI PPFD? I have to go down because i can't lift lights up so the plant is stressed out

• Wow
Reactions: DOA

It's to stressed know to go back with the to much light intensity so 12h is fine

It's to stressed know to go back with the to much light intensity so 12h is fine
What was your light hitting the canopy with in terms of PPFD, before you went onto the 12hr cycle? Mine typically get 930 for 18hours for a DLI of about 60 without signs of stress.

Last edited:
What was your light hitting the canopy with in terms of PPFD, before you went onto the 12hr cycle? Mine typically get 930 for 18hours for a DLI of about 60 without signs of stress.

I don't know really she was to fast in form of Streching but know the DLI is under 12h between 50-70

Guy's a guy from a German forum say i have to stop this Grow and harvest her what you think? I don't think it's a good idea maybe she is a freak plant but she has to finish in some form why harvest know shit of her?

• Wow
Reactions: DOA
Back