Gorilla Cookies

CannadaJ

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've recently grown a few Gorilla Cookies autoflower from Crop King (are they 'generic' seeds used by other seed vendors?). The buds look very greasy and covered with trichomes. The terpenes are through the roof, so very high quality bud.

However, the plants always turn out small. I've watched quite a few videos on Youtube and they also seem small in most of them. I've grown them in a tent with other strains that turned out quite large, so it's not an environmental issue.

Anyone have experience with this strain? I'd love to grow it again, but hoping for a larger plant.

J

Hello all,

I've recently grown a few Gorilla Cookies autoflower from Crop King (are they 'generic' seeds used by other seed vendors?). The buds look very greasy and covered with trichomes. The terpenes are through the roof, so very high quality bud.

However, the plants always turn out small. I've watched quite a few videos on Youtube and they also seem small in most of them. I've grown them in a tent with other strains that turned out quite large, so it's not an environmental issue.

Anyone have experience with this strain? I'd love to grow it again, but hoping for a larger plant.

J
Hello never grown GC from crop king but i have done fast buds GC and that is a large plant 5+oz dry from a 2 gallon pot and that was amazing smoke and a nice strong smell of dough with a hint of fuel and sticks you to the couch

Back