Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl®, the perfect model (by Jaypp)

20190324_095342.jpg 20190314_141048.jpg I just finished this Gorilla Girl...even though she was caught up in my recent move from hps to led and cobs, I think she did very well. Grown in a 2 ltr pot in promix bx with fox farms trio nutes, she stayed small, about 15 inches, all fat firm bud and 4 lower sats. It seemed I could actually see her beef up after adding a second 600w led and an autocob.
I haven't seen firm buds like this since I grew under 1400w hps!
Being advertised as sativa dominant , this girl never stretched and stayed stocky with fat leaves so she's obviously the indica pheno.
Anxious to taste this babe after bout a month cure.

View attachment 1034167 View attachment 1034169 I just finished this Gorilla Girl...even though she was caught up in my recent move from hps to led and cobs, I think she did very well. Grown in a 2 ltr pot in promix bx with fox farms trio nutes, she stayed small, about 15 inches, all fat firm bud and 4 lower sats. It seemed I could actually see her beef up after adding a second 600w led and an autocob.
Being advertised as sativa dominant , this girl never stretched and stayed stocky with fat leaves so she's obviously the indica pheno.

:drool::toke:
Nice!! I got some one these, how long did it take? Veg, flower?

GG popped 12-20 and vegged under 100w T5 until 1-20, moved to tent under 400w hps where I began having ballast problems, installed my first el cheapo 600w led....GG finally flowered and was harvested at 45 days with 70% cloudy/20% amber.
As mentioned, she displayed wide indica leaves and was lush the whole grow after a slight ph prob.
With 4 autos in the same tent, and trying to change watering timing due to LEDs, GG kinda went unnoticed until the last couple of weeks. I had added another 600w led and an autocob and she really fattened.

View attachment 1034167 View attachment 1034169 I just finished this Gorilla Girl...even though she was caught up in my recent move from hps to led and cobs, I think she did very well. Grown in a 2 ltr pot in promix bx with fox farms trio nutes, she stayed small, about 15 inches, all fat firm bud and 4 lower sats. It seemed I could actually see her beef up after adding a second 600w led and an autocob.

Wow! Frosty frosty! :d5:

We hope you enjoy it.:thumbsup:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Back