Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es

9.png

Green Poison F1 Fast Version®

Feminized and non-autoflowering version of our SWS14 (Green Poison®) now featuring ultra fast flowering. This strain is a F1 hybrid resulting from the cross between an elite clone of our much appreciated Green Poison and a selected 3rd generation autoflowering genetic line SWS14 (Green Poison Auto®). This strain is ready to harvest with thick buds all covered of abundant aromatic resin only 6 weeks after the flowering begins.

The plants have the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids, with an exceptionally vigorous growth, a very fast flowering and large production of flowers. Exquisite taste and aroma with a sweet intense hint of fruit.
This strain is remarkably resistant to mould in outdoor grows, considering that due to her fast flowering the plant succeeds in anticipating harvest time to the period in which botrytis usually attacks.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS41

Indica – Sativa: 70% – 30%
Indoor flowering: 6 weeks
Outdoor harvest: Late August to early September
Indoor yield: 500-600 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 500-700 gr/plant

29.png

1st Prize - Exterior - VII Copa Asociación de Cultivadores de Cannabis de Villarreal - Grow Pepe Grass - Castellón - 2015
Top 15 Worlds Best Strains - Dolce Vita Online – Italia – 2019

I also love these, These finish fast and have a classic taste, rock hard buds and they are done when they say, here are a couple pics, I tries to reach the guy at Sweet Seeds but, no one ever wrote me back, still love these f1s, perfect for cooler climates.

Attachments

• Ladies (4).jpg
    Ladies (4).jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 438
  • Ladies (7).jpg
    Ladies (7).jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 398
  • Ladies (9).jpg
    Ladies (9).jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 384
Hi fella!
you have a very good plant there ;)
I didn't see your message, please, tell me what you need my friend and I will try to help you!
Sweet smokes and thanks for sharing!
J.

Hi fella!
you have a very good plant there ;)
I didn't see your message, please, tell me what you need my friend and I will try to help you!
Sweet smokes and thanks for sharing!
J.
No worries, thanks, I will share my new pics soon, I have S.A.D f1 and Green Poison, Sweet Special, Cream Caramel, You cats never cease to amaze me.

Hi!
we're updating...

29.png

1 Prize -Exterior - VII Copa Asociación de Cultivadores de Cannabis de Villarreal - Grow Pepe Grass - Castellón - 2015

One guy growing in the general Sweet Seeds section now, but he is in veg still.

Curious to hear about people who have taken them through flower, was the finish time as advertised?

Back