Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fast F1 outdoor grow and medical vape toke report - In Video!!

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Here is a video report of my grow with the sweet seeds green poison Fast version photoperiod. I have rated this plant in the video, and i will also be following up and editing in detailed information about the effect of the toke as well once it is harvested and dried. I had a tough season with this plant, and some of the reviews might very well be low due to my mistakes, but as all reviews I do, I mark numbers based on how the plant performed for me, not how it could have performed. You might notice that I am a tough rater. This is because I almost always see room for improvement in areas versus other plants I have grown. If you see more than a couple of 9 or 10 rating then that plant has performed very very well in those areas.

We will start off with the video review.

And into a couple of pics:
DSCN0270.JPG

DSCN0273.JPG

DSCN0274.JPG

DSCN0315.JPG

DSCN0319.JPG

DSCN0322.JPG

Outdoor Grow Ratings (on a 0-10 scale)
9/10 Scent Appeal - Smells of Green Apples and Lychee Fruit, with just a bit of a skunky edge while growing. Very nice
8/10 Scent Strength - Very strong odour that carries a good distance. Not for stealth growing!!
5/10 Mold Resistance - Though my feeding issues could have been an impact on the mold resistance of this plant, in the end i had to make the call to chop this plant early due to mold issues.
6/10 Branch Rigidity - A rather dry early-mid summer, followed by a wet fall had this plant flopping everywhere when the rains came.
6/10 Bud Density - Upper foot of buds are more like a 7/10
7/10 Dried Bud Scent Strength - Drying conditions werent the best an i likely lost some terps due to higher temps. Still a nice strong odour when you crack open a jar.
8/10 Dried Bud Scent Appeal - Very, very nice scent!! Held the lychess and green apple with skunky edge. Excellent. If you are a unique fruit fan this could push into 9/10.
8/10 Dried Bud Bag Appeal(top foot) - the top foot of each cola had some really nice bud on them for sure. Density is pretty good on the tips.
4/10 Dried Bud Bag Appeal (lower buds) - Anything lower than the top foot loses density very fast. Tons of crystal, but density is very poor.
7/10 Dried Bud Taste - Nice fairly strong fruity taste. In the vape the taste is awesome. Rated as joint taste. Vape tokes rate an easy 8/10

Medical based vape report:
8/10 Indica Effect - Most definitely an indica based toke. Not super heavy but it is more of an indica dominant effect.(even with an early chop)
2/10 Sativa Effect - Some headstone for sure, but absolutely not sativa dominant effects.
6/10 Daytime Toke Effectiveness - I dont find the indica effect wears me out too much. Not bad for a daytime toke, but i dont get too motivated to do too much.
8/10 Nighttime Toke Effectiveness - Not a total knockout buzz, but certainly enough relaxing properties to warrant an 8/10.
?/10 Pain Reflief (TBD on full cure)
?/10 Muscle Spasms
?/10 Migrane Headaches
?/10 Anxiety
?/10 Depression

Would i grow this strain again? Yes absolutely, i plan to regrow next season.

Final Thought about the Green Poison Fast - I am quite impressed with this plant. Smell is stellar. Taste I am sure is going to be there, and potency is great even on some mold salvaged bud from last week. I will update more when i have dried and cured this plant. See you in a few weeks!!

Last edited:
Hey 912GreenSkell, this is a very good report, thanks for sharing all your great work with us,
it's a real pleasure listening to you ;)
Stay sweet!!
jaypp

Thank you Jay!! Be on the lookout, as i have 2 more reviews to still be done for the crystal candy and the standard green poison

The plus side, I enjoy the fact your organised discussing everything. From the weather battle cool homeade training techniques great lighting to show your buds under. To give us a great view of the buds. It's always cool to see a fantastic grow but a fantastic dry and cure plus detailed smoke report. Nice job on dry an cure Means alot to me wish we had more participation like everybody doing smoke reports. I hope I get to do a smoke report one day. Or get a tester for me to go off. I quit smoking weed. Can we only do smoke reports from vendor AFN affiliates?
:shrug:

Nice job on dry an cure Means alot to me wish we had more participation like everybody doing smoke reports.

Thanks bud!! I have been trying to get more folks to do very detailed reports.....but it seems that many stoners find it difficult to get off the couch!! :D :D :D

Can we only do smoke reports from vendor AFN affiliates?

Absolutely not bud.....you can do any toke or grow reports on any strain, whether its a site sponsor or not. I have done several on various companies not tied in with AFN.

Great report friend I cant wait to try the GP fast next season along with the regular version I have grown for the last 2 years outdoors absolutely amazing strain .

missed this first time round :baked: top video and report :coffee:
The plus side, I enjoy the fact your organised discussing everything. From the weather battle cool homeade training techniques great lighting to show your buds under. To give us a great view of the buds. It's always cool to see a fantastic grow but a fantastic dry and cure plus detailed smoke report. Nice job on dry an cure Means alot to me wish we had more participation like everybody doing smoke reports. I hope I get to do a smoke report one day. Or get a tester for me to go off. I quit smoking weed. Can we only do smoke reports from vendor AFN affiliates?
:shrug:
do a smoke report on anything and anything....dont have to be a smoke report :smoking:we had one guy that didnt smoke,but gave smoke reports off of fire cracker edibles :pop: wish i could remember the name :paleo: im crap at the taste,smells descriptions as random things jump into my head as im pondering over a :smoker1: i have probably done more smoke reports on tincture/edibles than i have done bud :drunks::pie: im recreational eejit so not of much use to the medical side,but at the same time all info is good info :smoking:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Back