Greenleaf Nutrients

Yes! thanks Texas. on the way. :cheers:

I've ran out of mega crop and can't get any for a while but still have some sweet candy left. Ive got enough biobizz grow, bloom and top max for a new plant. Can I still use sweet candy with these?

You can use use anything with anything....hence the educational portions of this website. Always read ingredient labels so you can compare against any other ingredient labels. I would say compare it against your bloom and top max, see what's in those to make sure your not doubling up on some nutes....remember. .it's your grow grow it how you want....

I just started using MegaCrop 1-part 10 days ago. I'm in coco/perlite, feeding 'til runoff AM & PM. I have 2 plants near harvest, 3 starting to flower, and soaking 3 more. So far I'm just following the Greenleaf feed calculator. The Greenleaf website says that backing off on Nitrogen during flower is not necessary with these nutes, because this form of Nitrogen won't be toxic. The recommended feed schedule gets stronger and stronger right up to harvest. Has your experience confirmed this? Or did you come up with your own schedule or add other products? Thanks for sharing your experience. (My current grow is in my signature.)

I just started using MegaCrop 1-part 10 days ago. I'm in coco/perlite, feeding 'til runoff AM & PM. I have 2 plants near harvest, 3 starting to flower, and soaking 3 more. So far I'm just following the Greenleaf feed calculator. The Greenleaf website says that backing off on Nitrogen during flower is not necessary with these nutes, because this form of Nitrogen won't be toxic. The recommended feed schedule gets stronger and stronger right up to harvest. Has your experience confirmed this? Or did you come up with your own schedule or add other products? Thanks for sharing your experience. (My current grow is in my signature.)
I start off with slightly less than the recommended amount right from the start and slowly increase it.

Later in veg and then in flower I watch for how green the leaves are and if any bottom leaves are starting to yellow. Then I up the amount by .5g/4L and observe the change.

Ideally I want to see just the tiniest leaf tip burn, that is enough food for that age.

And I feed right up to harvest !

About mid flower I have added Bud Explosion but with constant use I don't like what it does to the new growth.

Leaves are light green and twisty. So, no more Bud Explosion for you :biggrin:

Cheers

Last edited:
I haven’t gone over 3.5 gpg in a while with autos. With photos I have driven them to 5.5 gpg. I have bud explosion but discontinued with autos as it throws ph out and hard to correct.

Question...
How long would a opened bag be good to go?
Had to go away for a couple of years,, just got home and need to get a grow started asap ;)
If sealed it should be good. If it’s the old version it may have clumped. Just break up and dissolve.

Back