Greenleaf Nutrients

Does MegaCrop work? Fuck yea it does! Making it look easy. Details below.

MC2.0 @ 3grams /gal start to finish. With tap water under 325W LED (x2) Getting 4-6oz /plant. What about cal-mag? Nope. Flower booster? Nope. Just Megacrop. I honestly believe they have come as close as you can to a 1 part full solution.

That's why I feel like they should move on. Their formula is perfect but the truth is they can be an even better complete solution if they release a 2 part. Same mix they offer now. Just higher N for veg and the 2nd part would have the lower N and higher P/K. Call it the veteran edition or something. It would still offer the same simplicity of 1 product. The only difference is 1 product for different parts of the grow.

Not only that but from a strictly market and sales perspective, people are suckers for the 3 option rule. Offer a middle product you want to sell the most of. Than a premium at a higher cost and then an economy solution. In your case however, from the low price point you already have, the various additives you offer Bud Explosion etc. will fill that bottom role.

In the meantime.... if you want to grow some dank weed and not worry about all the variables. Megacrop is you choice.

Btw.... my local Hydro store now carries your line up lol. I think I hyped you'll up to much.

Happy growing peeps!

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

Does MegaCrop work? Fuck yea it does! Making it look easy. Details below.

MC2.0 @ 3grams /gal start to finish. With tap water under 325W LED (x2) Getting 4-6oz /plant. What about cal-mag? Nope. Flower booster? Nope. Just Megacrop. I honestly believe they have come as close as you can to a 1 part full solution.

That's why I feel like they should move on. Their formula is perfect but the truth is they can be an even better complete solution if they release a 2 part. Same mix they offer now. Just higher N for veg and the 2nd part would have the lower N and higher P/K. Call it the veteran edition or something. It would still offer the same simplicity of 1 product. The only difference is 1 product for different parts of the grow.

Not only that but from a strictly market and sales perspective, people are suckers for the 3 option rule. Offer a middle product you want to sell the most of. Than a premium at a higher cost and then an economy solution. In your case however, from the low price point you already have, the various additives you offer Bud Explosion etc. will fill that bottom role.

In the meantime.... if you want to grow some dank weed and not worry about all the variables. Megacrop is you choice.

Btw.... my local Hydro store now carries your line up lol. I think I hyped you'll up to much.

Happy growing peeps!

View attachment 1156594
View attachment 1156595
I have 20 lbs of the original that works just fine for myself along with Bud Explosion and some SC.

I think MegaCrop has shown itself to be liked by our plants over a rather wide range of dosages. Whether at low(er) concentrations/ppm or high (such as I just gave plants in early bloom 6 g/gallon, plus a 2:1-type P-K booster), the plants respond well (take what they need). And related to this, the variations among versions probably don't matter much. But the stuff is so cheap, sometimes just the cost of postage (free samples), I always use the current version.

Last edited:
I should have glanced through this thread sooner.. i'm underfeeding auto's with 2.0 @2g per gallon..

In my mind I was thinking half dosage of photoperiod mixture @3-4g per gallon. Yellowing plants and dying off from bottom up...

I gotta stop being so busy in life for a retired dude and concentrate on my grows again.

I got the Megacrop but the UK seems to have run out of Bud Explosion - unless you can use a 15kg bag! If I can't find it this week I'm going Dutch Pro.

@Greenleaf I used megacrop 2.0 and bud explosion. last few grows. I like it very much. :thumbsup: but ! now i cant buy it or the new version because it's all backordered. where can i get it right now?? :cheers:

@Greenleaf I used megacrop 2.0 and bud explosion. last few grows. I like it very much. :thumbsup: but ! now i cant buy it or the new version because it's all backordered. where can i get it right now?? :cheers:
Got mine off Amazon about 2 months ago

Backordered on Amazon. :frowny:

Backordered on Amazon. :frowny:
Damn, glad I got mine in when I did. Since I got yard plants I plan on using it on too I better start looking when I get about 1/2 of it used.

I got my Megacrop from Amazon, and can get Green Leaf Kelp from there - I'm doing the one part as I'm a bit thick and having my first go in coco on it. But can't find sweet candy or bud explosion - am doing a regional tour of NW UK grow shops trying to find these components as everybody on MC is using them - but I think I'll just have to use MC as a stand alone nutr and see what happens.

Back