Groups?

It would seem that this is part of the new soft ware,, once you join that's it, no further bumps,, is it a good idea,, I ain't sure,, but it is what it is and no ifs or buts or coconuts

Whilst I have you a captive audience, could you point a link to a thread where you sts the lower branches

I haven't done it yet, this go around will be my first time. I just use males so far.

If I join a group am I going to get bombarded with notification every time someone posts in the group?

I haven't done it yet, this go around will be my first time. I just use males so far.

If I join a group am I going to get bombarded with notification every time someone posts in the group?

I got the bits on order to try it, just been using reg males like your self, tag us in when you start,

Good point,, that hasn't happened to me, if I have it set like that i unsure,.but I ain't seen any complaint about that so, good to go and if it does happen change settings

Why do I keep being told I have to join a group to post? I haven't posted in a week because I'm not allowed to post anywhere

Hey good morning Archaic! The new Groups setting is part of the new software upgrade for AFN (testing out some new features and ideas,) and is currently setup for vendor forums. It adds a set of features built around the breeder/vendor forums (an information tab, group media gallery, group calendar for putting in events for the site, etc.)

It *does* require you to join the vendors group to post/reply; we're looking into if we can disable that aspect based on some feedback we've gotten on it but until that point, a few clicks and it's back to business (and you only have to do it once.)

Please let me know if you need any help with it!

No, it does not create additional alerts.

It *does* require you to join the vendors group to post/reply; we're looking into if we can disable that aspect based on some feedback we've gotten on it but until that point, a few clicks and it's back to business (and you only have to do it once.)
I too am highly interested in the groups being turned off. I've yet to join/post in that situation.

join groups is 2 clicks
join group 1.PNG
join group 2.PNG

gives a new home screen type thing
join grouos new.PNG

with a sidebar/topbars.latest posts within the section,quick navigation buttons up top :smoking:
:pighug:

Back