Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

I’m a strain hoarder, but my cabinet doesn’t have room for all those jars. And I always forget to burp starting at day 2, so all around these have been awesome for me. My favorite part though is that I can fit 7oz in one bag and it takes up less space than a 1/2 gallon jar!
#TeamTerpLoc

First try at Grove Bags and all I can say is GROVE BAGS = properly CURED BUDS. While I know their are many ways to accomplish this VITAL step, Grove bags engineers out the most dangerous part of the process ME! I’m a big fan at minimizing human factors. :rofl:

#TeamTerpLoc

I recently switched to Grove Bags this past grow and honestly, they do it all. Easy storage, they really do keep the smell in the bag, nice dense properly cured nuggs. Seams crazy at first but once you surrender to the idea, they work.

#TeamTerpLoc

Used Jars and Boveda packs my first ever grow and completely batched one of my plants dry/cure cycles, so I spent a few days looking for tips. I stumbled into the GroveBag post, and never looked back. I cure only using Grove Bags now due to how convenient they are with no burping, how easy it is to put them away compared to glass, and they're reusable. I love the Velvet TerpLoc bags, and planned on purchasing a couple of their Fresh Frozen bags.

#TeamTerpLoc

I've never used them, But I'd love to. They've gotta be easier to use than roaster bags and gallon sized candy jars lol
#TeamTerpLoc

Yes indeed please. I am a recent convert, only a week or so into the first cure, and I am already impressed with the developing aromas. Delicious, and getting better every day. Dealing with over a pound of curing bud in the old mason jars would be a pain in the butt. Being able to just let the bags do the job flawlessly without attention is a huge benefit on top of the wonderful retention of terpenes.

Bye Bye mason jars for me, it is now paper bags for drying, and then into the Groves for the cure.

#TeamTerpLoc

I’m already a fan :headbang:
First purchase was the smaller grove bags a couple months ago. Quickly realized I needed the larger option so have those on standby now
3BB12EFA-1C33-4E2D-9286-C62B01A0C8E1.jpeg
3D12FE22-F92A-4365-A005-BA27250D10C5.jpeg

so much easier and less time consuming in my opinion.
What a great product.
#TeamTerpLoc

Back