Growing ruderails and autos.

Eveing all.
New to the site.
Spent the last few hours going through here.
Great site, learnt so much already.
I have been growing autos now for a number of years. Outdoor grows, in pots.
I grow 4 plants a year, two cbds, and two low thcs, nothing above 13% level.
I tried photos, with very poor success, due to climate and rot, also the time it took them wasn't practical for me.
I had a successful year this year.
I have been doing a bit of reading up in ruderails, regular, and am very interested in them.
I bought a pack of seeds of sensi seeds.
My question to members who know more than me, is, can I breed these with feminized autos to produce some of my own seeds.
Or would I be better off, using a regular auto strain.

Hi BorincanaLaCucu
Thanks for replying.
The thing with clones, I wouldn't know where to start with them
My plan was/is, as lazy as its sounds, was to put a male and female together in the greenhouse, and let nature do its thing.

Eveing all.
New to the site.
Spent the last few hours going through here.
Great site, learnt so much already.
I have been growing autos now for a number of years. Outdoor grows, in pots.
I grow 4 plants a year, two cbds, and two low thcs, nothing above 13% level.
I tried photos, with very poor success, due to climate and rot, also the time it took them wasn't practical for me.
I had a successful year this year.
I have been doing a bit of reading up in ruderails, regular, and am very interested in them.
I bought a pack of seeds of sensi seeds.
My question to members who know more than me, is, can I breed these with feminized autos to produce some of my own seeds.
Or would I be better off, using a regular auto strain.

Yes, you can use reg auto beans to cross with a fem auto strain. You’ll get reg autos and have to hunt for your fems when they show flower. If your Sensi Seeds are photo regs you can use those too, but the babies (F1) are going to be a mix of mainly photo reg and a small population auto reg seeds. If you want only autos you have to then hunt and mate the autos to create F2 gen (higher proportion of auto to photo in the offspring). Then rinse and repeat a couple gens to stabilize the auto trait.

Thanks JaxsoNL5
All this is just a bit of fun for me.
Just to see can I do it.
I was also looking at lowryder #2 regular, for this little project, to cross back to a kush cbd strain.
The main reason being, for me, that the lowryder is a short bushy plant, with medium thc levels.

Yes, you can use reg auto beans to cross with a fem auto strain. You’ll get reg autos and have to hunt for your fems when they show flower. If your Sensi Seeds are photo regs you can use those too, but the babies (F1) are going to be a mix of mainly photo reg and a small population auto reg seeds. If you want only autos you have to then hunt and mate the autos to create F2 gen (higher proportion of auto to photo in the offspring). Then rinse and repeat a couple gens to stabilize the auto trait.
16650161200063258360799979462258.jpg

I got this for change the famel to male i want opinión...

Back