Harvest time

Reaction score
Hi there guys and gals.I know harvest times depend on diff stuff.on autos I'm about confused on like when it says 7 weeks does that mean seed to harvest or 7 week of flowering if its flowering I've cut down 2 outta 3 really potentially killer early miss plants.the 3rd I finally got a loupe and it's at 7 week from seed and tricks are 30% clear to 70 cloudy so would u say on that info if I want 60% cloudy to 40 or 30 amber that I have 2 weeks reaming give or take

Attachments

• 20210819_064850.jpg
    20210819_064850.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
Nice looking plant... well first off a breeders suggestion of 7 weeks is what it is a suggestion. Always check like you're doing with Loop and look to your tricks for color. if you have clear she was short of a good harvest. All cloudy to Amber is a good harvest more Amber Moore couch lock.

Good luck :pass:

Nice looking plant... well first off a breeders suggestion of 7 weeks is what it is a suggestion. Always check like you're doing with Loop and look to your tricks for color. if you have clear she was short of a good harvest. All cloudy to Amber is a good harvest more Amber Moore couch lock.

Good luck :pass:
Tyvm it's a wonder it's in the shape it's in as you can see it's full time outdoors,I battled spider mites,leaf miners etc but I think I have it under control due to some friendly lady bugs wasp and praying mantis.The leaf miners larvae was a June bug prob but I have squashed all of them I seen and for 2 weeks I jaunt seen and mites or miners.She gets a nice 10 to 15 mph breeze most days and nights where I live right on the chesapeak bay so I think that help with mold and mildew.

She looks like she's still got about another 4 weeks to go. Wait for all the hairs to brown off and recede and then the buds will swell up. You lose weight and potency if you harvest before then.

Tyvm it's a wonder it's in the shape it's in as you can see it's full time outdoors,I battled spider mites,leaf miners etc but I think I have it under control due to some friendly lady bugs wasp and praying mantis.The leaf miners larvae was a June bug prob but I have squashed all of them I seen and for 2 weeks I jaunt seen and mites or miners.She gets a nice 10 to 15 mph breeze most days and nights where I live right on the chesapeak bay so I think that help with mold and mildew.
Well that's the fact about outdoor growing. I'm an outdoor grower myself. I'm presently running 36 plants of my own. I also work for a farmer here in mid Michigan who's running 24 outdoor plants in his garden and I maintain those.
So I suggest you to stay on the organic. as you seem to be liking the organic side and I do as well as I grow 99.9% organic. So one of the things that I use to help prevent powdery mildew Bud rot spider mites thripes pretty much you name everything that ails the cannabis plant. I use Plant therapy.
20210819_082731_(1).jpg
20210819_082741_(1).jpg

Absolutely great stuff and you can use it right up to harvest At the farm mid Michigan
20210818_135309_HDR.jpg

My yard girls
20210817_084354.jpg

20210816_145230_HDR_(2).jpg

My cage girl's
20210817_084455_HDR.jpg

20210816_145335_HDR.jpg

My Northern land grow
Northern land_live_1629315022425.jpg

I also use a product called Pure crop.
20210819_082752_(1).jpg
20210819_082758_(1).jpg
it also works very well and it's organic. Another product that I used primarily for the molds powdery mildew Bud rot and others. Is called Green cure.
20200717_091049.jpg
20200717_091054.jpg
Great stuff.

Good luck :vibes: :pass: :baked:

Last edited:
Also if you can't find the green cure.
I like that a lot for the powdery mildew. You can buy the potassium bicarbonate food grade on Amazon for about $23 for a pound bag. And you can take an ad tablespoon and a half to a gallon of water and you can use that for fighting off the p.m. and other Bud rot and mold right up to harvest and it leaves no flavor upon your cannabis. It's great stuff I love it.

Also when you're harvesting take a bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide that you can get right out of the drugstore and put a cup of hydrogen peroxide and add to 3 or 4 gallons of clear water preferably not City . But you have to use what you have to use it really won't make a big difference. and add a tablespoon of baking soda to that mix.
Now you can rinse your plant off in that and everything. lt will take all the bug poop off all the birdshit off it'll clean it up... you will lose no flavor you'll lose nothing. It's perfect. I use it and do it all the time at every harvest and have for many years. It's pretty much mandatory if you want a good tasting crop. Unless you like to smoke some birdshit and Bug shit...hey more power to you. LOL. But soon as you chop rinse and then have a five gallon bucket of clean clear water preferably not City. And just rinse it off and hang it up and dry and cure as normal.

Okay that's your 50 Cent lesson for today. You take care good luck I got work to do. Happy growing:vibes::pass:

Last edited:
Also if you can't find the green cure.
I like that a lot for the powdery mildew. You can buy the potassium bicarbonate food grade on Amazon for about $23 for a pound bag. And you can take an ad tablespoon and a half to a gallon of water and you can use that for fighting off the p.m. and other Bud rot and mold right up to harvest and it leaves no flavor upon your cannabis. It's great stuff I love it.

Also when you're harvesting take a bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide that you can get right out of the drugstore and put a couple that to 3 or 4 gallons of clear water preferably not City . But you have to use what you have to use it really won't make a big difference. and add a teaspoon of baking soda to that mix.
Now you can rinse your plant off in that and everything. lt will take all the bug poop off all the birdshit off it'll clean it up... you will lose no flavor you'll lose nothing. It's perfect. I use it and do it all the time at every harvest and have for many years. It's pretty much mandatory if you want a good tasting crop. Unless you like to smoke some birdshit and Bug shit...hey more power to you. LOL. But soon as you chop rinse and then have a five gallon bucket of clean clear water preferably not City. And just rinse it off and hang it up and dry and cure as normal.

Okay that's your 50 Cent lesson for today. You take care good luck I got work to do. Happy growing:vibes::pass:
Tyvm for the good info.I will defintly look into that stuff and my water I use is 180 ft deep well water from the ground I have never ph anything but I have an order from amazon with one on the way

She looks like she's still got about another 4 weeks to go. Wait for all the hairs to brown off and recede and then the buds will swell up. You lose weight and potency if you harvest before then.
She has browned the pistil 2 times so far then she spits new white ones out all over the buds.the buds are really tight or the ones that are more mature are anyway .I'm not chopping till those tricomes say so this time I wasted to plants just like her

Back