SSSC HashSloth's first grow journal attempt SSSC lava freeze and others

20220830_060754.jpg
20220830_060809.jpg
20220830_061858.jpg

Chop day!!

Found some mold on the lava freeze,so I took both plants down a little early. It has been alot more humid this summer than usual,so maybe that's why I'm dealing with mold for the first time.

Can't wait to make the lava freeze up into a big ball of hash and trim up Lenny's fruity stank buds.

All done @St. Tom ...hope my simple journal is good enough!!

View attachment 1507814View attachment 1507815View attachment 1507816
Chop day!!

Found some mold on the lava freeze,so I took both plants down a little early. It has been alot more humid this summer than usual,so maybe that's why I'm dealing with mold for the first time.

Can't wait to make the lava freeze up into a big ball of hash and trim up Lenny's fruity stank buds.

All done @St. Tom ...hope my simple journal is good enough!!
nice to see you get your harvest till the end also I'm in the same boat I found a bit of mold on my strawberry cookies so took mine down a little early also regarding the cultivators @420Forever normally deals with this but I can ask for you bro

I think you just need that final dried and trimmed weight. That aside, nice looking plants! Should be a decent amount on there, especially that one monster baseball bat cola. Hope the mold is minimal.

Nothing boring about this grow mate! Except for the mold in the end this was one smooth grow. :cheers:

Alright!! Final weight is in for my grow.

I wanted to keep a fair amount of the lava freeze for hash making and a little bit of the lenny lightberry too. So the final bud weight is a little lower than it could be.

Lava freeze bud = 72 g lava freeze bud/trim = 83 g

Lenny lightberry bud = 117 g lenny lightberry bud/trim = 83 g

@420Forever hope this is what a completed journal sort of looks like

20220902_083536.jpg

Trim is in the freezer waiting for sloth to make it into hash

Alright!! Final weight is in for my grow.

I wanted to keep a fair amount of the lava freeze for hash making and a little bit of the lenny lightberry too. So the final bud weight is a little lower than it could be.

Lava freeze bud = 72 g lava freeze bud/trim = 83 g

Lenny lightberry bud = 117 g lenny lightberry bud/trim = 83 g

@420Forever hope this is what a completed journal sort of looks like

View attachment 1508909
Trim is in the freezer waiting for sloth to make it into hash

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

Back