SSSC HashSloth's first grow journal attempt SSSC lava freeze and others

20220622_081358.jpg

Day 32 for the lava freeze and lenny light berry
Day 28 for my cross. Turned the lights back to 12/12 a couple days ago. I effed up the fim on my cross it appears but oh well.

Not much room left in the tent,so I think the creme de la chem will be coming down very soon

Day 40 for the lava freeze(left)and lenny lightberry(right)
Day 36 for my cross(middle)

My cross hermied on me so it has been replaced with another one that is more certain of its gender.

The creme de la chem came down last week and is waiting to be processed into hash and edibles.

All of them are starting to flower!!
20220630_080948.jpg

20220708_081256.jpg

Day 48 for the lava freeze and lenny lightberry
Day 42 for my cross

The lava freeze and lenny are doing good and the buds are starting to form and fill in. My cross is a bit ahead of the others,but its not doing as good in its tiny little pot. Its starting to yellow a bit early,which is what usually happens when I grow in small pots.

20220719_081005.jpg

Day 59 for lava freeze and lenny
Day 53 for my cross

20220728_070425.jpg

Day 69 for the lava freeze and lenny lightberry
Day 63 for my cross

The lava freeze and lenny lightberry are doing good and putting on weight and trichomes. My cross isn't doing as good,I usually have problems with anything I grow in smaller cups. The buds are thick but there is some sort of lockout or deficiency going on.

20220815_072526.jpg

Day 85 for the lava freeze(left) and lenny lightberry

I harvested my cross a little early as it was having issues and I needed the extra room.

Due to heat issues,the lava freeze is foxtailing wildly but I'm not going to stress over it. They should be coming down in a couple weeks or so.

20220826_075006.jpg

Day 95 for lava freeze and lenny lightberry

Lava freeze is foxtailing and lenny is chilling in the artificial sun. Another week or 2 and ill be chopping them down to make room for another round of delicious strains.

Thanks to anyone who followed along on this super simple boring as all hell grow. I will do my last update on chop day or soon after.

Back