@BCBudlady this is the bad part. Still hasn't been on since Tuesday. If I was you truthfully I'd just skip out. I had a hell of a time getting mine and you don't need the headache. I think he means well and is just an older gentleman but idk. I don't think much has changed on the business end here.

@BCBudlady this is the bad part. Still hasn't been on since Tuesday. If I was you truthfully I'd just skip out. I had a hell of a time getting mine and you don't need the headache. I think he means well and is just an older gentleman but idk. I don't think much has changed on the business end here.
Nope! Same old dude. Not following through, and yes I concur. Just an older dude who doesn’t have his ducks in a row, but is trying…..kinda

"r/Autoflowers30m

Best Autos in the world.
Don at heirloom genetics has traveled the world for 30 years and is breeding moroccan ketama, hindi kush, pakistani chiral , lemon thai and purple thai with Alaskan ( matsu valley ) ruderalis to produce the most unique and delicious autos heirloomgenetics@protonmail.com"

He posted a link to his thread here on the Autoflowers sub.

Back