Mephisto Genetics Heisenberg or 3bear more medicinal?

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was curious between these 2 strains which has more medicinal properties? They are the only 2 I have at the moment and a friend asked me to help them out with some meds. I was thinking HS because both of her parents are listed as having nice medicinal properties

Medicinal for what? Pain, appetite, loss of sleep, anxiety/depression?

Not sure about medicinal specifics but I can tell you that I ground up a gram of HS with a teaspoon of Lechitin in some yogurt and was slammed for about 18 hours, and still feeling effects 24 hours. Very potent. I would be interested to find out the THC content, I've had to rethink my dosing b/c that was too much for me, no way I could've functioned in public. The only happiness I got out of it was the fact it was from my first grow ever! @mephisto gear rocks!

Not sure about medicinal specifics but I can tell you that I ground up a gram of HS with a teaspoon of Lechitin in some yogurt and was slammed for about 18 hours, and still feeling effects 24 hours. Very potent. I would be interested to find out the THC content, I've had to rethink my dosing b/c that was too much for me, no way I could've functioned in public. The only happiness I got out of it was the fact it was from my first grow ever! @mephisto gear rocks!

Interesting. You just simply grounded it up in a grinder , mixed them, and that's it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. You just simply grounded it up in a grinder , mixed them, and that's it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, yes but I decarbed the herb, sorry I should have mentioned that because I tried the same experiment without decarb and it had zero effect.

EDIT: I didn't use a grinder, just decarbed and ground it up between my fingers.

Back