Sweet Seeds ⮞ Hello! Let's know each other! ⮜

5 weeks? From the start of bloom until finish?? :drool:

I wonder what these might be like in full sun, but 55° north. I might try one outdoor this year

:passit: Ribbz mate, yes indeedy! She was faster than the other F1FV's I ran that season too- Killer Kush and SAD.... Sounds like you are close to Skelly's lat., so she may not finish quite that fast. Problem is how short that finishing season is relative to say, where I am (about 37degrees coastal central CA) and the foul weather... GPFV does pretty well though, he's grown it 2-3 times now? Good mold resistance too,... I find the FV's trigger a little sooner than reg. photo's, but not by much.... But it's the finishing speed that's their advantage! Check out the F1FV section here, there's a nice article about them from Sweet- :thumbsup:

Hi everyone!!

From now there is a new member within Sweet Seeds® team who is going to help you out with whatever you need.

Even if you have a doubt, a problem with the crop or you just want to share some information or content, the new member will be delighted to read all your queries.

Hold on… I have not told you yet who I am!
biggrin.gif

My name is Apolo, I am the new member of Sweet Seeds® team.

✿ ✿ ✿

I wish you all a really sweet harvest!!

Hola @Apolo !
Welcome to AFN!

Back