Live Stoners Hello to all

Reaction score
Hello to all, I am a first time auto flower grower. I have previously grew photos but still on 3 grows in. I will be growing my autos outdoors going down the organic route. I have posted my first thread an was hoping for sum advice here's the thread any info will be much appreciated. Thanks

Just harvested my 3rd grow all indoors, but if you have any specific questions just ask. If you give them what they need when they need it you will do just fine. If you have grown outside with photos you know what your doing autos should be no problem for you. Your gonna love them! Enjoy don't be afraid to train them their tough. Some are more sensitive so know which like it which don't. If you don't know ask on here bud someone will know. If it's Mephisto you can ask them yourself on here. What strains do you have?

Welcome my friend, I hope Auto's are all you expect. I am sure they will be.

We are here to help........happy growing......eP.

Hello to all, I am a first time auto flower grower. I have previously grew photos but still on 3 grows in. I will be growing my autos outdoors going down the organic route. I have posted my first thread an was hoping for sum advice here's the thread any info will be much appreciated. Thanks

hey @Flavour Chaser17 and welcome to AFN everything you need to know about growing auto's is here plus a great bunch of people.

saved ya some on this

giphy12.gif

hey buddy welcome to afn. ive never grown outdoors but green skell there is one of the best in town. go have a look through his threads and you'll see what i mean. he grows things bigger than my house! hope it all goes well for you man. anything you need while your here just ask and well do our best to help you out : )

hey buddy welcome to afn. ive never grown outdoors but green skell there is one of the best in town. go have a look through his threads and you'll see what i mean. he grows things bigger than my house! hope it all goes well for you man. anything you need while your here just ask and well do our best to help you out : )

Damn!! You live in a hobbit's house? :D :D :D

Hello and welcome to the AFN family. :welcome: Also don't forget to stop by over in the LiveStoner chat thread, you can ask questions and we'll try to help or find someone that can. Then it's just for some daily ramblings with friends.

Back