Live Stoners Hello

Thank you
welcome aboard gro mate, this is a knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful forum, likely different from others you may have had a look at. There is no such thing as a dumb honest question here, someone will always try to help, and troll behaviour is not tolerated. Our kind moderators keep a tight lid on bad behaviour.

Good luck with your growing, and don't hesitate to ask for advice. :pighug:

Well I created my own mix, but used , used Miracle grow soil too. So wondering if that's what's keeping my autos small!
Wondering if I should scrap my mix and start with new living soils?
After a long run with my current medium, I await it's last harvest, then I will be high tailing it to COM Stonington blend. If you can do better than miracle grow, I suggest you do so. A ton of new products out there for you to learn. Lingo etc.

Hey there and welcome to AFN!
The Build a Soil YouTube channel has some great free educational content on living soils. I've found it to be a good resource and fun to follow along with. All the best with your growing adventures!

Last edited:
I'm in 5g fabric now. Have chopped 1 so far waiting in 2 more. The one is in my dry box I'll see what the yield is prolly next week. Looking more for quality 1st, but more is better.

Thanks for the pics they look amazing

What up @Oldmoman , when I first got here I was struggling with plant size as well… pot size definitely plays a part in soil. Started with 2.5 gal plastic pots and moved to 3 gal cloth. Then I went to 5 gal SIP buckets. Went from an ounce or less to consistent 4+ oz plants. I can get a lb every cycle, or approx 100 days. Mostly peat based soil and Megacrop one part dry fertilizer that you mix with water.

Back