Help,1st timer dont know why these are so small please help

Well the soil ph is correct. No chlorine in the water.

Those pots in the first pic, those are the pots your planning on finishing them in?
The reason i ask, is they don't look too big. Which will stunt just about any auto, unless your a pro and can run them in a hydro popcan hybrid system, and yield a half.. lol

I use a 32 oz container until sexed, then into 2 gal grow bags. You might want to put the seeding straight into a bigger container. They just look like they are over watered or have dried out at some point. Or a combo. When they droop it's from either over watering or they need water bad.

If they have a bigger pot to stretch their legs i am sure they will turn the corner for you.

They look to have N def from overwatering.. I made that mistake on a couple of plants. Same thing happened. I have a 3 week old midget with pistils and a 3 week old midget with balls right now. o_O

They can still boujnce back quite a bit believe it or not, just cut down on the watering a bit... let them get dry (not crispy, but dry).. learn the difference between wet pot weight and dry pot weight.. water as needed. One of the first and best things to know.

Don't get discouraged, they'll still hit a growth spurt, it's just a little further down the road. I did the same thing with my first grow.

well put whatsgoodie.... a good tip is... stick ur finger into the soil to the second knuckle... should feel slightly moist but not wet.... if it starts to feel a little dry... time to water.... usually 2-3 days between waterings... but really depends on plant age and more importantly... environment... temps... transpiration... etc

Back