Mephisto Genetics Help finding seeds

Reaction score
I live in the US , and typically purchase Dutch Passion and ILGM genetics . Where do I find mephisto seeds in stock ? I finally stopped looking after numerous attempts to find them . Any type of Info that might help will be greatly appreciated !
thank you

I live in the US , and typically purchase Dutch Passion and ILGM genetics . Where do I find mephisto seeds in stock ? I finally stopped looking after numerous attempts to find them . Any type of Info that might help will be greatly appreciated !
thank you
Mephisto web site...open most mondays for a bit till they sell out. when you get there to the front page go to the faqs, seeds etc button, tap it and should get to a 2nd page. up top is where you can sign up to get the news letter and get in the system so it's easier to buy.

Mephisto web site...open most mondays for a bit till they sell out. when you get there to the front page go to the faqs, seeds etc button, tap it and should get to a 2nd page. up top is where you can sign up to get the news letter and get in the system so it's easier to buy.
What time is best to get on their site on mondays ?

What time is best to get on their site on mondays ?
it opens at 10 am their time...thats 12 noon on the east coast.

wasn;t open yesterday cause of the 4th. and it switches between pre made packages to single selections. they doing the best they can, lol.

thank you
check the Service thread and find that info reposting by Ghin... They are closed for a while now it seems,...
Your hunt at other banks may be fruitless, so if you're in immediate need, I'd move on... Are you in the US? Look into Twenty20 Mendo here, then their website and follow links to USA seedbanks who stock them...
Green Grass Seeds is another US small company, owned by one of our own staffers, features small boutique breeders...
There are a lot of fine genetics out there, lots of crap too though, so do your research here for real results!

If you go to Mephisto's US site find your way to a page with the "Stockists" drop down. Was curious and just checked...Supreme Seed Bank and Multiverse Beans have several 3 packs in stock, and Harvest Mutual has a handful of 7 packs in stock. Sealed packs, no Meph math. Freebies, an extra bean in a pack, stickers, or other swag should be considered ymmv so there's no disappointment.

edit: as Bill.de.Cat stated, go register on their site. Enter your shipping and billing address if possible. This way when there's a store opening you'll STILL need to put in your payment method, but save time by NOT entering all that other stuff. Twice. Things move fast when the store's open, except for reloading. If something (and then another, etc) is no longer available by check out or even as you are completing check out you can get in to a cart editing loop that leaves you with nothing. For me it's been some of maddening, frustrating, thrilling, fun times lol

Here's hoping you find something you want!

Last edited:
Back