Help please my plants are wilting and leaves are drooping pics included

The PH of your mix is probably different with the dyno grow than what you gave them before. The change in PH is what is doing that to the leaves. The drooping might be from the medium not drying enough, in between waterings.

I agree with Bailer. The ph values of your feeding solution may be very acidic because of the nutrients. You may need a ph meter and probably also an EC/ppm meter if you dont have that.

Yup, I'd say a pH issue could be the culprit, too. And... that big box fan blowing all day on those small plants isn't the ideal situation. If you had a smaller oscillating fan, that'd be better. I've had issues before with fans blowing hard directly on my plants.

Thanks guys its always good to get a good diagnoses from professionals I bought a smaller oscillating fan I took the big box fan out and now I'm seeing my leaves perking up a bit. I thought having the fan blow strong air on the plants was good for them tho. By the way do you guys know what will lower my ph ?

A gentle breeze is good. A strong breeze causes too rapid moisture loss through the leaves. As for lowering your pH... are you sure you need to lower it? liquid nutrients should decrease your pH level, and often has to be brought back up, unless you're starting off with water like mine... 8.4 pH from the faucet. yikes!

Grab a cheap meter on eBay or something. Take some pH neutral water (test it with that meter) and add some soil to make it mud. Then, put the meter in there and see what it reads.

--- double post prevention ---

A gentle breeze is good. A strong breeze causes too rapid moisture loss through the leaves. As for lowering your pH... are you sure you need to lower it? liquid nutrients should decrease your pH level, and often has to be brought back up, unless you're starting off with water like mine... 8.4 pH from the faucet. yikes!

Grab a cheap meter on eBay or something. Take some pH neutral water (test it with that meter) and add some soil to make it mud. Then, put the meter in there and see what it reads.

And yes all those fans are blowing straight on the plants temps are 81 and I'm using 2 150 watt metal halide bulbs

I'm not 100% sure but it could also be... are those lights to close maybe?

Back