New Grower Help with slow flowering

This is a banana kush at 8 weeks 2days. Why isnt it flowering?

Attachments

• 20221126_091616.jpg
    20221126_091616.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • 20221126_091638.jpg
    20221126_091638.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 20221126_091624.jpg
    20221126_091624.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 18
Who were the seeds from? Were they labeled as autos? What kind of light cycle are you currently running?

Some "autos" don't have a strong enough auto flowering trait and need to be put under a 12/12 cycle to induce flowering. If it's not an auto then you have to flip the light schedule to get it to flower.

JP1 beat me to it!

Reactions: JP1
I got it from an experienced grower, they were in a small bag labeled banana kush. They were 8 weeks old last Thursday, I have them on 18/6 24" above the plant, canstant air flow and a carbon filter running on 5 all the time right now their getting 25000Lux which is 75% on the light any higher and the leaves start praying I think it's called

They look healthy. Them not flowering doesn't look like anything you're doing wrong at all. They're just not autos. It happens. If those are the only plants you have going it's not even a big deal. Flip your light schedule and you'll see what'll happen within 10 days

They look healthy. Them not flowering doesn't look like anything you're doing wrong at all. They're just not autos. It happens. If those are the only plants you have going it's not even a big deal. Flip your light schedule and you'll see what'll happen within 10 days
Ok, awesome thanks so much!!!

Reactions: JP1
So does it matter how much light their getting when I switch to 12/12 it's at 75% right now
They look good so I'd leave the light settings as is and keep doing what you're doing, just switch the timing for the light. They might want you to turn it up, but adjust that in a week or 2. Since they're photos, you can usually bank on at least 8 weeks to go :thumbsup:

They look good so I'd leave the light settings as is and keep doing what you're doing, just switch the timing for the light. They might want you to turn it up, but adjust that in a week or 2. Since they're photos, you can usually bank on at least 8 weeks to go :thumbsup:
Ok cool! 8 more weeks, damn!

Back