Help with therapy (s)

Thanks for the input guys, yea my trigger is my son's, it's probably PTSD also as they were moved away and alienated badly against me. Some of the shit my ex did would make your skin crawl...

They are adults now and maybe some kind of silver lining in the future..

Having just had a joint and a nice walk I'm actually feeling pretty good! Normally at 48hrs with no meds I'd be tripping out pretty bad and eyes strobing, hypersensitive and want to curl up and quietly die. New Doc actually listened to me and said if I want to get off them it's my choice and to half dose for 4 then 4 off, she said they don't wein down anymore, so will take a half tab if the withdrawals kick in. Don't want to take any vallium at all so not filling that prescription unless I really need to.
Fair enough dude. Glad you're feeling okay today :)

So.

I think I got lucky, relatively low dose (still some pretty ugly withdrawal) and stopping while transition to a similar med.

I finally got fed up being hit with new reaction challenges trying a similar drug after 5 years. So far 0 chem meds for 4 days!

The deal breaker was my vision, since 0 pharma my vision is back to what I expect and need it to be. I have genuinely been shitting myself my vision has been failing.

Mrs f6 is watching me like a hawk, I am feeling some psynap zap but anyone trapped by chem meds, obviously cautious but it's your body.

Put yourself first! :peace:

So.

I think I got lucky, relatively low dose (still some pretty ugly withdrawal) and stopping while transition to a similar med.

I finally got fed up being hit with new reaction challenges trying a similar drug after 5 years. So far 0 chem meds for 4 days!

The deal breaker was my vision, since 0 pharma my vision is back to what I expect and need it to be. I have genuinely been shitting myself my vision has been failing.

Mrs f6 is watching me like a hawk, I am feeling some psynap zap but anyone trapped by chem meds, obviously cautious but it's your body.

Put yourself first! :peace:
That's great news mate. It feels better to not rely on the Meds. Did you look into microdosing?

[emoji41]

Can't say I don't have a bit of discomfort, and anyone familiar will know.. but not feeling the need for anything other than scoobs and drinks, and not even to many!

Ok, shit getting bad..

Having bad reaction to my anxiety meds for a while and recently changed them to a similar type.

Been having sweats, bad vision, tremors and nausea. Worried about eyesight as I think the meds can cause glaucoma!!!

On top of all that they don't stop an anxiety attack (anything to do with my estranged sons) doesn't help being trolled by certain assholes either.

I really need to get off them and find a canna solution. Looking to grow out a pure CBD strain.

Any suggestions as to the best way to prepare the meds and will the chem meds interfear with effectivness?

f6

Hey bud when thur the same thing had every side effect that was on the box let me tell you i've had bad trips and the pills they gave me were worse I was a mess and when i said no more pills they pretty much told me to fuck off we cant help you anyway. That's how I ended up on this site. Anyway I got a magical butter machine and made some oil 22g of good bud(not the best) and I had a batch of cbd oil cooking away made from stems, roots, shitty buds and leaves so i put about 750ml of the cbd oil in the machine and the bud so that was the oil put a ml under the tongue being doing this now for 4 days and I am a different person I'm don't fly off the handle and i can sit here without getting frustrated typing this (I'm more of a face to face guy well used to be I learn more by doing it instead of reading how to do it and i cant spell for shit or tell a story by writing it I have a dictionary beside me) So this has worked for me I would give it a go

I also have some cbd strains coming swiss bliss 35/1 lemon potion 2/1 and green crack cbd 1/1 was thinking off changing the sex of the swiss bliss and putting it over the lemon potion green crack and to change it up a gorilla glue and start playing around with the cbd strains because just like you i have heaps off family members keen to have a go
hope this helps a bit
red:thumbsup:

CBD oil...ingested, smoked or vaped will help immensely with your basic defense mechanism getting back into shape, but for relaxation and de-stressing, THC has the edge. The problem is what ratio CDB/THC suits your specific medical needs. Although we can now get a wider range of CBD/THC content varieties, I was never real sure exactly what I was using.....THC to me (in excess) is a no-no.

So I grow 100% CBD and separately grow high THC/Zero CBD so that I can make 2 types of vape oil and then I can blend in exact amounts to suit me personally. I find that 0.5% THC, 99.5% CBD gets me where I want to be.

I know its bit of a rave, but once you get it right its really good for you and your own specific symptoms.

If your local Laws allow you to buy pure CBD oil and pure THC, then you job gets easier . Sadly for us in Terra Australis Incognito, anything whatsoever to do with Cannabis is viciously illegal....so we gotta DIY by stealth and always risk being caught when the Law will regard us as Traffickers....Big Jail time, Big Fines and confiscation of assets under the draconian "Proceeds of Crime" Act.....bummer :shrug:

Well I'm pharma med free and feel better than I have in years!

Will be doing what you do @Heliman pure CBD and high THC and work out dosages from there. Family members may not appreciate the THC!

Also, to really learn the outcomes of CBD I don't want a THC componant.

Sadly our government will likely increase penalties now multi Nationals have licences to produce canna for the state

It's a fucken discrace!

Also, thank you all so much :bighug:

It's a very lonely world when you aren't listened to by people like your health professional, and it can be very difficult to explain to loved ones or colleagues/employers what some of this pharma poison can wreak havoc with! Especially when they say go see a doctor!

I understand how you feel now. It's good to be off all the pain meds they were giving me and now the Dr is actually seeing an improvement in my well being.

I understand how you feel now. It's good to be off all the pain meds they were giving me and now the Dr is actually seeing an improvement in my well being.
Good to hear man, I was saddened when I heard the extent of pain you endure. I'm lucky with just some middle aged aches and pains!

For me the anxiety meds were probably causing some anxiety because of the side effects and loss of performance in work etc... I did truley feel trapped and incredibly frustrated over the last 12months and that showed up here unfortunately.. I hope to find an answer here and for some of my loved ones.

Someone special believed in me and saved me from being mauled by a tiger!

:dragon2:

Back