HELP

Xaloty

Outdoor/Greenhouse Autoflower Grower.
Reaction score
Hi, Ive noticiced that 1 of my 3 plants leafes are looking downwards, and its not getting close to sunset, its in the middle of the day. And the plant is looking a little sad. Can anyone
help?
60D19D32-B649-4113-9FFB-6CE8D497BA37.jpeg

@ raivuckins Lift up the pot does it feel lite compared to the others,
I have 1 plant The biggest That Needs to be watered more then the others.

on the other hand it could also be two much water go figure , as a new grower I been referring to

Some plants take more water, some take less......even in the same strain category.....I've always gone by the leaf and stem when judging since they use water to maintain rigidity. If leaf droops but it's stem is basically straight then the leaf has more water than it can get rid of through it's pores...if leaf and stem are drooping then there's not enough water to maintain rigidity...

I
@ raivuckins Lift up the pot does it feel lite compared to the others,
I have 1 plant The biggest That Needs to be watered more then the others.

on the other hand it could also be two much water go figure , as a new grower I been referring to
it feels lite, but its also the smallest pot.

Reactions: EP3
I

it feels lite, but its also the smallest pot.
I meant its the biggest plant but still same size pot as the rest ,
either way you should be able to notice the difference in weight when the plant is watered and when it needs water.

I meant its the biggest plant but still same size pot as the rest ,
either way you should be able to notice the difference in weight when the plant is watered and when it needs water.
No, I have 3 different size pots, because I didnt have same size pots.

Hello. I had one that was drooping like that for a while then she seemed to grow out of it.
Cheers
EP3

My MAZAR has been like that for a while but still budding up,

Reactions: EP3
Back