Hemp for cbd?

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently found out you can buy hemp cbd flower on the internet. Guess I'm behind times. Anyways I got some coming in the mail to try And there's a good chance it has seeds. I'm trying this for my anxiety. Alot of thc strains is really making it worse anymore. So im gonna try this even though I'm currently growing some indica strains to try that I'll let amber up nicely. So my questions are if I choose to grow these seeds do these plants autoflower? Do they get really big? How is the yeild? Any help on this is appreciated. Is this flower I purchased the same as I can buy from a seedbank that offers a 20:1 cbd to thc ratio strain or is it just a completely different type of plant? At this point i can care less about being high as long as i can get my normal self back Thanks

Only certain wild strains of hemp autoflower so more then likely you would have to treat them as normal photo period plants,Hard to tell how size and yield will be as that varies greatly between strains but probably looking @ about 4 to 5 foot growing indoors with only the top 12" or so creating any flower.

Not sure on all the cbd stuff so hopefully someone else can step in and give ya an answer on that one lol :thumbsup:

For those among us who don't want to use grow space on cbd strains, this works well (larger sizes available), and is legal:
https://medterracbd.com/product-cbd-tincture.asp
this is the exact reason why i buy flower and want to grow it. 500mg for 45 dollars plus shipping is ridiculous. Especially when some people need up to 400mg a day or higher. How does people afford this? I just got 810 mg of cbd shatter for 30. And then i got an ounce of flower thats 3,360mg for 51 dollars. I'll also have seeds. Really need info on growing this though if you got any

Back