Hep c news...

Might be good to have the pharma groups involved, they lobby for fast legislation reform to be pushed through. Then cannabis extract will be identified as a medicine and not a poison.

I heard the other day that JUST that is happening.

There is a push by the ADA in the US, to classify cannabis to a lower level, and that administration that high up hasn't happened before from what I understand from the news lady

My two

:Sharing One:

Eek

Geez I went through hell on Alpha interferon 20 years ago 3 times a week By the time you recover from a dose you had to do it to yourself again I was on it over a year I've heard its not as frequent and long now I had friends that just couldn't do it and keep a job its so toxic I hope you are getting the support you need in the UK they flatly refuse to discuss my Partners Treatment for bladder Cancer or my Epilepsy in the same sentence of Medical Marijuana sorry for the rant Eekman that recipe has really made my day today I wish I had all this info 20 years ago I get where your
Coming from more now .My fingers a firmly crossed for you I get why you have problems sleeping now.If ever you want a rant feel free tee he its the least I can do I don't know how to upload Photos or video yet .sorry take care .

Back