Hermie, Male or Female Gorilla Glue

Also, looks like she may be trifoliate, which could also be part of why her branching is wonky! I didn't even notice it the first time I looked. I've got one just like that currently, though shes younger than yours.
20220110_190050.jpg
20220110_190116.jpg

Also, looks like she may be trifoliate, which could also be part of why her branching is wonky! I didn't even notice it the first time I looked. I've got one just like that currently, though shes younger than yours.
View attachment 1406844View attachment 1406845

well i never knew such things existed. I also read givin it a shot of bloom nutes can help along with the 12/12 so i did that this evening.
I really hope it yields something and doesn't hermie or balls up as it will mess with my perpetual growing cycle.
I also read after you use the term *trifoliate* that with such plant if topped will grow normally, obviously for me i'm past that point but perhaps you can try.

well i never knew such things existed. I also read givin it a shot of bloom nutes can help along with the 12/12 so i did that this evening.
I really hope it yields something and doesn't hermie or balls up as it will mess with my perpetual growing cycle.
I also read after you use the term *trifoliate* that with such plant if topped will grow normally, obviously for me i'm past that point but perhaps you can try.
Nah I'm going to let her do her thing, I'm curious to see what she does.

well despite switching to 12/12 growth is still explosive, almost 4ft now. I'm beginning to think its really a male or smth.
See updated pics
IMG_6281.jpg
IMG_6282.jpg
IMG_6283.jpg
IMG_6284.jpg

well despite switching to 12/12 growth is still explosive, almost 4ft now. I'm beginning to think its really a male or smth.
See updated pics
View attachment 1407935View attachment 1407936View attachment 1407937View attachment 1407938
Looks like nuts on there now, so yeah looks to be male. Just a heads up though, both males and females can be auto or photo, the lack of flowering till you flipped to 12/12 leads me to believe it was indeed a photo, that also just happened to be a male.

sighhh, what a waste of nutes an time, fu MSNL :deadhorse:

This really sets back my efforts to do this stuff perpetually, okay guess its time to set another seed!
I'm thinking giving this experience i should set the other GG so i get that out the way just in case both provided were male? I already have a few days old OG, so may as well set two instead of the usual 1 this month. If all turn out well though gonna have a over full tent lol.

Can you recommend any reliable and reputable seed bank/breeders that ship to the Caribbean, most of em ship to UK/EU and/or USA but rarely ship to Caribbean. Already had bad experience with Seedsman and now MSNL :wall:

Back