HERMIE ?

Reaction score
could someone tell me what these are and have a quick look at plants and any ideas why the leaves are the way they are ?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1010.JPG
    IMG_1010.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1011.JPG
    IMG_1011.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1014.JPG
    IMG_1014.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 78
From the looks of the last pic it definitely looks like a hermie..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ye thinking that myself I have took it away from rest see what happens in the next few days

Them look like SAX to me...don't let em nut or your gonna be digging dots of dope between seeds. I never knew what seedy weed was till I saw some Big Billy Bass, that my girlfriend's father grew 8 years ago. "Big Billy Bass" is a 7" tall micro plant, that can grow to around 8" outside, and it is LOADED with seeds. You literally could not fit another seed inside the cola. Imagine a pine cone cola with 875 seeds inside. And maybe a half gram of dope holding it all together. Kinda like a Pinyata where you smash the thing open....except this sucks. Big Billy Bass was terrible. Also, it was schwag, so there's that. Just be REAL careful with those little nut bombs.....they pop and you gonna cry. Cheers...Smoke?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Your leaves look like they're "tacoing".. what are your temperatures like?..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh yeah, pollen is a serious nuisance in a tent, it can contaminate grows after the plant is gone! There's nothing to be done, toss it ASAP,...

The temps are about 28 that's on my phone app they are outside on my roof terrace so that could be heat temp or do you think a root problem

Back