Live Stoners Hey Now, I’m TheMerryDankster

TheMerryDankster

New User
Reaction score
Hello all I’m a new member here on AFN. I’ve been growing cannabis primarily in dtw coco for 10 years now with an occasional foray into organics for a few runs and a couple in deep water culture. A friend recently gifted me some auto seeds without telling me they weren’t photoperiods. I was really disappointed, to that point the only autoflowers I’d ever really heard of was lowrider and I’d pretty much ignored all the progress since then. I ran them side by side with my photoperiods and by the end of the run, I was in love. I recently moved from a 5x5 tent into a proper 9x20 room and added an additional hlg-550 led. Being able to run perpetually and not having a separate area for veg and flower and being able to just add in new plants whenever I want is super cool. Autoflowers are seemingly tricky in comparison to photoperiods so I’m sure you’ll see me popping up and asking questions so now you know who I am. Here’s a photo from my last run of the critical mass auto that made me fall in love with autos, such a beautiful girl. I’ve got a few Alaskan diesel autos struggling in coco grobuckets amended with grow dots, a few northern lights in a peat based mix amended with Dr.Earth also in grobuckets that we’re just topped. I’m really excited about 2 walter white x sweet tooth I think it is from Mephisto that I’m running in good old coco. So anyway, see you in the forum!
1A250827-E691-49D1-A1B4-8C6FEFEBD424.jpeg

:welcome:Welcome to AFN! :welcome:

Yes, autoflowers have come a long way since those Low-Ryder days and I haven't grown anything form Mephisto that wasn't top shelf!

Good luck and happy growing! :peace: :pass:

Hello all I’m a new member here on AFN. I’ve been growing cannabis primarily in dtw coco for 10 years now with an occasional foray into organics for a few runs and a couple in deep water culture. A friend recently gifted me some auto seeds without telling me they weren’t photoperiods. I was really disappointed, to that point the only autoflowers I’d ever really heard of was lowrider and I’d pretty much ignored all the progress since then. I ran them side by side with my photoperiods and by the end of the run, I was in love. I recently moved from a 5x5 tent into a proper 9x20 room and added an additional hlg-550 led. Being able to run perpetually and not having a separate area for veg and flower and being able to just add in new plants whenever I want is super cool. Autoflowers are seemingly tricky in comparison to photoperiods so I’m sure you’ll see me popping up and asking questions so now you know who I am. Here’s a photo from my last run of the critical mass auto that made me fall in love with autos, such a beautiful girl. I’ve got a few Alaskan diesel autos struggling in coco grobuckets amended with grow dots, a few northern lights in a peat based mix amended with Dr.Earth also in grobuckets that we’re just topped. I’m really excited about 2 walter white x sweet tooth I think it is from Mephisto that I’m running in good old coco. So anyway, see you in the forum! View attachment 1566905

heya @TheMerryDankster and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

welcome welcome @TheMerryDankster - this is the place for auto's - many people on here had similar, 20+ years of Photo plants and the switch to auto was a hard one, but once you pop....there is nothing in it now, you can get all you could possibly want from an auto without the faff of a photo.

Good luck on your journey - enjoy :pass:

Welcome to AFN, plenty of fine folks on here with open arms and a plethora of knowledge regarding AutoFlowers :headbang:

Welcome to AFN! Same, was experienced photo OD grower that was gifted auto seeds. Quick search on how to grow them led me here. Lurked for about a month before joining. Your gonna love it here!

Back