Live Stoners Hey

Just out living life.

Moved a half dozen times.
Been married at 52 divorcing at 55...lol
I am a Spray Technician now at a big golf country club.

I got a notice from the forum about a contest for some prize so I had to come look. I am a sucker for a freebie.

Tried to get ahold of MDanzig but he is not talking.

Some of the old auto breeders are still around, just not on the forum.

Mdanzig is on Facebook (Mark Zobel.) Last time I talked to him he was still doing some breeding work, but haven't chatted with him for about a year.

I don't remember his old forum name, but Scott Russo is around (not on AFN,) but he did a few collabs with Mark (I believe it was Mark that had Sour 60, and Scott had some autos called "Spyder," and I remember their "Sour Spyder" hybrid (if stoner memory serves correct.)

Joint Doctor (Sasha Przytyk) is still creating genetics, I believe he's up in Canada doing some hemp work.

:bighug:SaH, or his Ghost is haunting us! :crying: ....dude, great to see you about again... must look mighty different here now, hey?
Sounds like you've been on a roller coaster of Life, but I hope that's leveled out some now...
I found old seeds of yours the other day! Have you been able to grow/breed at all?

Just out living life.

Moved a half dozen times.
Been married at 52 divorcing at 55...lol
I am a Spray Technician now at a big golf country club.

I got a notice from the forum about a contest for some prize so I had to come look. I am a sucker for a freebie.

Welcome Home...... :bighug:

Had rotator cuff surgery Wednesday and the pain is kicking my ass

Back