Auto Seeds HG test run AUTOSEEDS SWEET CBD

Noted. Thatll make this more intersti g as i dont actually have a way to ensure that. I have a 40x mag... It kinda works, but not great.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

HEYO @Autoseeds.com

I did what @MissUniverse said and checked with 2 magnifiers. It was a royal pain to get right... But when i saw i saw a lot!!! It was a field of cloudy trichs. And a few clear. And a few amber.
I pulled 62g after a wet trim. So id call it 16ish g dry.
Her smell throughout the grow has remained sweet citrus with a hint of pine. My whole house smells amazing. She really put it out.
The trim was fairly quick and painless. But she was MUCH stickier than i thought.

I think the next one ill let go the full cycle and see what she produces for weight. Im looking forward to the test smoke and body butter. I wish i could make an essensial oil to put in my diffuser. The house would smell GLORIOUS!!

HEYO @Autoseeds.com

I did what @MissUniverse said and checked with 2 magnifiers. It was a royal pain to get right... But when i saw i saw a lot!!! It was a field of cloudy trichs. And a few clear. And a few amber.
Her smell throughout the grow has remained sweet citrus with a hint of pine. My whole house smells amazing. She really put it out.
The trim was fairly quick and painless. But she was MUCH stickier than i thought.

I think the next one ill let go the full cycle and see what she produces for weight. Im looking forward to the test smoke and body butter. I wish i could make an essensial oil to put in my diffuser. The house would smell GLORIOUS!!

Sticky is not the word I have to scrub my fingers after loading my grinder and bong [emoji23]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

HEYO @Autoseeds.com

Fire one off for me
emoji108.png
HG
Hey, sometimes its a pain to do, but it does help. It's really neat to be able to see things when you haven't been able to before. I figured that one out after the day the hubble telescope had to get the lense repair on it so it could see. Remember when they had to basically give it glasses.

Hey, sometimes its a pain to do, but it does help. It's really neat to be able to see things when you haven't been able to before. I figured that one out after the day the hubble telescope had to get the lense repair on it so it could see. Remember when they had to basically give it glasses.
Lol i do remember that!!
It was helpful so thank you. I realized i could cut a couple other plants too. So i took a big nug-sized branch off another to try out in a few days too... Ill likely only get 1 strong batch of butter. But itll be nice to have my own instead of $20-$60 for a small to medium tin of it. I may have to just run 1 every couple months and make a batch a butter or lotion. The rootball was really small. Like, i picked up the bag by the stem when i was done cutting and accidentally pulled out most of the soft-ball sized root mass.
Ill run again in feb/march ish.
Thanks again and ill give a smoke report in a week or so.

I have literal butter that I tried as a lotion it did something for psoriasis. Do you have any lotion recipes you can send me? I'm interested. Keep up the good work interested to see more!

I found the basis for one on leafly. Im sure ill hear back from another member at some point this week and ill pass on any info i glean from their experience. As well as from my own experience next week. [emoji106][emoji106]

I found the basis for one on leafly. Im sure ill hear back from another member at some point this week and ill pass on any info i glean from their experience. As well as from my own experience next week. [emoji106][emoji106]

Awesome, thanks! This strain excites me with its potential

Back