Live Stoners hi y'all

terpi

New User
Reaction score
Howdy! I am finishing up my first ever weed grow and I am hooked! I was mostly winging my first grow and while I am pleased with the results, I figured I would benefit from joining an online community of like-minded growers as I embark on my second grow. So here I am.

Although I am new to growing weed, I am not new to growing other crops. For the past few years I have been growing hydroponically various produce, including peppers, tomatoes, and all manner of greens. What started as a hobby continues to expand in new and interesting directions.

In my early years, I was a very regular consumer of pot, but for some reason, once I got partway into my 20's, every toking session resulted in ever-increasing levels of anxiety and other negative feelings. Eventually it got so bad that I ended up avoiding all THC for a few decades. Fast forward to a few years ago and my state allowing the sale of hemp (i.e., THC<.3), I found myself trying CBD products and liking the effects. I then sought to learn more about CBD, which in turn led me to learn about other cannabinoids and terpenes. I eventually came to discover that lower doses of THC were agreeable with me, especially when accompanied by healthy doses of other cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, etc.).

Unfortunately, I have myriad gut issues. Doctors over the last ten years have been of little help, and I have largely learned on my own how to handle my problem. When my most recent flareup occurred this past fall, I set out to read the scientific literature relating to the endocannabinoid system and how various cannabinoids interact with the gut. I am by no means an expert in this area, but it simply amazes me how much initial evidence in the literature suggests that marijuana compounds can benefit the gut (as well as many other maladies).

I am now on a quest to grow weed and make edibles that will improve both my mental and physical wellbeing. Thanks for being such a great community!

:welcome: to AFN buddy!! Lot's of great information to be found and loads of fantastic people here willing to help out :toke:

:welcome::welcome::welcome: @terpi to our little happy corner of the net...I am sure that you will find not only the info you need....but a bunch of growmie's and groshe's willing to help...if you so need....:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Back