Auto Seeds HIJACK - GOTY Battle 4.20.20 by Only1Sky

looking great sky how r u finding the coco /clay mix do you find it makes a difference
I like it quite a bit. I'd been away from coco (with perlite) for well over a year or more as I played around with soil & various amendments. I enjoy being back with it, especially with the RainScience Grow Bags minimize side leakage during top feeding. I'll be sticking with this coco/pebble mix for at least the remainder of the year, including a go in AutoPots, so I'll be getting plenty of experience.

those are looking real pretty @Only1Sky , how long do you think she has left. We would expect to see the buds fatten up a fair bit more in her last week or so.

@Autoseeds.com -- yep you're right; the buds added quite a bit more size and weight during the last week. I suspect the GreenPlanet DENSE may have helped just a bit.

Anyway, day 79 was the beginning of harvest. I started with taking the top half of the competition plant, #1. The next day I took half of her sister. And then a week later I took the remaining halfs of the two plants. Here are final pictures of the competition plant. Somehow, I didn't manage to take final pictures of the 2nd plant, but she was pretty much identical, just a wee-bit shorter.

79.HJ1 a.JPG
79.HJ1 b.JPG
79.HJ1 c.JPG
79.HJ1 d.JPG
79.HJ1 e.JPG

Final stats:

Hijack #1:
Height: 34" (86.35 cm)
Days to harvest: 79 & 88 (average = 83.5)
Dry yield: 2.9 oz (82 gr)

Hijack #2:
Height: 30.5" (77.47 cm)
Days to harvest: 80 & 87 (average = 83.5)
Dry yield: 2.3 oz (65 gr)

I can't report on the "smoke" yet as it is our habit to wait a month or more after harvest before putting it into the "rotation". I can say the the two Hijacks that I grew in 2-ltr soda bottles at the beginning of the year have become favorites and are highly touted by the Mrs. for strong potency and smooth, tasty smoking.

So we are thrilled to now have this lovely supply grown under even more favorable conditions. Many thanks to @Autoseeds.com. Bravo.

Back