Grow Room How many autos in a 4x4 in 8L soil pots?

Nine is my opinion. I’ve done it. Non trained 65 day autos (sati hyb) 6 were in 3 gal cloth pots and 3 in 5 gal SIP buckets. Was tight but manageable

If it starts to get too crowded in the tent I'll either move a couple to the 2x2 or cull them.

I'm planning to be pretty brutal when it comes to defoliation. SOG is interesting me too just need to get the trimming technique straight in my head.

Qb

4 in a 2x2? That's going to be like a mini jungle. I'll be following along in that grow when you start.

As for the strains I'll be growing...

4 x Sawney strains
2 x Mephisto strains
2 x Fast Buds
2 x Seedstockers

That's 10. I do have more strains so I may just try to pack the tent as much as possible and cull if it gets too crowded.

Qb
you will have your work cut out for you -- consider this your yields might suffer with too many pot's - if you would -2 pots this would add to your over all yields

you will have your work cut out for you -- consider this your yields might suffer with too many pot's - if you would -2 pots this would add to your over all yields

Yield is a factor but variety is a bit more important this run.

I'm up for the work and will hopefully learn a lot about training and keeping plants compact but as I said if it gets too crowded plants will be removed. It's all a learning curve.

Qb

Yield is a factor but variety is a bit more important this run.

I'm up for the work and will hopefully learn a lot about training and keeping plants compact but as I said if it gets too crowded plants will be removed. It's all a learning curve.

Qb
you are right many grow for yields and many grow for different strain per grow _ I'm in the middle 2 -- 5 gallons for yields and then 4 -- 3 gallon for different strains

Back