How much longer?

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I poured all my time and effort into the research of growing this thing, but I'm now at the point where I'm terrified of cutting her too early!

I'm hoping to cut in the next 7 days. Would you be doing it sooner rather than later?

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Trich images from top cola.

3.jpg

WIN_20210710_13_34_51_Pro.jpg

Hi guys, so I poured all my time and effort into the research of growing this thing, but I'm now at the point where I'm terrified of cutting her too early!

I'm hoping to cut in the next 7 days. Would you be doing it sooner rather than later?

View attachment 1341520
View attachment 1341521

View attachment 1341522

Trich images from top cola.

View attachment 1341523

View attachment 1341524
Hello depens on what type of stoned you like i like couch lock so i wait till last min to chop just make sure all the tric;s are cloudy at least before you chop with a bit of amber are you using a jewel's loop to look at them

She looks ready to me.

Hello depens on what type of stoned you like i like couch lock so i wait till last min to chop just make sure all the tric;s are cloudy at least before you chop with a bit of amber are you using a jewel's loop to look at them

Thanks Dell, I've got a loupe and a USB scope (images taken with the USB scope). I also like that couch lock feel, so will hang tight a little longer, and chop toward the end of the week.

My rule is always: when you think she’s absolutely done and you’re standing there getting ready to chop her down - set down the scissors and wait a week.
I don’t always follow my rule but such is life. Too early is muuuuch more common than too late.

Back