How Much of Your Harvest Do You Make of Use (and other questions)

1. Freeze 190 proof and alcohol for atleast one hour.
2. Break up nug cover with alcohol soak for 1 min to 2 longer soak less potent. Can do multiple soaks. But you want to get it as pure as possible so you can make it work with a small amount.
3. Pour thru coffee filter into Pyrex to thin out as much as possible. Leave it out at room temperature till evaporated. Scrape up put in mason jar.
4. Cap mason jar in oven 250f for 20 minutes. Until big decarboxylation bubbles are gone.
5. Add 190 back in 1 to 3 or 4 maybe to absorb decarbed oil. You have tincture less alcohol more potent.

never use an open flame to evaporate alcohol. It's better to just do at room temp if you do use a heat source know what you are doing if you get alcohol fumes built up can ignite thru ways like you wouldn't think like static electricity.
Thanks for the simple instructions. I've bookmarked your post for harvest time.

My first batch of infused MCT oil.

According to my "calculator," one 2 ml gummy should be around 10mg of THC (typical dispensary amounts).

1642983848305.png

This leads me to a question, is there a cost-effective lab that you can send your samples to for accurate readings?

I'm not ready to spend $$$ on a home tester just yet.
1642984258653.png

P.S. I ask this question because my wife is not open-minded to one of those mind-altering highs where you are willing to let your brain be the test lab.

You know, the tests that sometimes have you in the fetal position begging for your "mommie," (or thinking you pooped your pants) because you got too "medicated."

OK, maybe that's just me, but you know what I mean (I hope). :dizzy:

Back