Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Hello AFN community....this is just a quick picture tutorial on how to roll a V-Stripe joint.....these joints are specifically for the purpose of helping you reach high.....:pass:

..for some months now I have been a fan of joints with rosin wrapped round them....but I also became a bit miffed when the said joints would sideburn...the joint became sticky...the rosin would run down the joint and when it came time to flick the ash.....i began to wonder how much of the rosin I was flicking off?.. seeing as it was now much more liquid...so dear reader, I created the V-Stripe with the intention of keeping the rosin on the inside and still being able to roll a decent joint...like every idea....this has prolly been done before.....but I haven't seen it haha.....let's begin....:tang:
Pic 1
IMG_20210511_121944912.jpg

I have spread the rosin in the name of a very popular Autoflower forum....
Pic 2.
IMG_20210511_122137694.jpg

I have cut another rolling paper to fit over the rosin area....(I usually just cut strips, but there was a lot of rosin....yum:jump:)
Pic 3.
IMG_20210511_122342162.jpg

Prepare the roach...
Pic 4.
IMG_20210511_122613213.jpg

Add the weed....this is NCH x SH by Mephisto Genetics...the rosin too!
Pic 5.
IMG_20210511_122719974.jpg

Roll as normal....be careful, they can be tricky to roll....
Pic 6.
IMG_20210511_123050042.jpg

Make sure to muzzle load these joints, so you use all the rosin on the paper..
Final pic.
IMG_20210511_123108651.jpg

...and complete...if you wish to write on them so it can be seen....be sure to write it backwards....that's it folks.....fly high everyone...:joy:

Vapo.

Edit:....I haven't been doing these for long, any tips or tricks that you might find out....feel free to share....:d5:....like these ones...
TIP. (1)
.....Make sure to put enuff weed in to burn the joint well, bcoz of all the rosin...
TIP. (2)
.....try to stop/start spreading the rosin a bit in front of the roach, to avoid it from rolling up in places where it might not get used..
TIP. (3)
.....these joints are NOT for the low tolerance smokers among you.......hehe...:goodluck::eyebrows:

Last edited:
Hello AFN community....this is just a quick picture tutorial on how to roll a V-Stripe joint.....these joints are specifically for the purpose of helping you reach high.....:pass:

..for some months now I have been a fan of joints with rosin wrapped round them....but I also became a bit miffed when the said joints would sideburn...the joint became sticky...the rosin would run down the joint and when it came time to flick the ash.....i began to wonder how much of the rosin I was flicking off?.. seeing as it was now much more liquid...so dear reader, I created the V-Stripe.....like every idea....this has prolly been done before.....but I haven't seen it haha.....let's begin....
Pic 1View attachment 1317003
I have spread the rosin in the name of a popular forum....
Pic 2.View attachment 1317004
I have cut another rolling paper to fit over the rosin area....
Pic 3.View attachment 1317005
Prepare the roach...
Pic 4.View attachment 1317006
Add the weed....this is NCH x SH by Mephisto Genetics...the rosin too!
Pic 5.View attachment 1317007
Roll as normal....be careful, they can be tricky to roll....
Pic 6.
View attachment 1317008
Make sure to muzzle load these joints, so you use all the rosin on the paper..
Final pic.View attachment 1317009
...and complete...if you wish to write on them so it can be seen....be sure to write it backwards....that's it folks.....fly high everyone...:joy:

Vapo
Trying this after work. Thanks for sharing.

How did you get on dude?
I haven't gotten the chance yet. Worked long last 2 days. Wasn't expecting yesterday to be almost 15 hours lol But I am. Hoping tomorrow if not Friday for sure. I really like this. What papers do you use?

I haven't gotten the chance yet. Worked long last 2 days. Wasn't expecting yesterday to be almost 15 hours lol But I am. Hoping tomorrow if not Friday for sure. I really like this. What papers do you use?
I use Rizzla hemp papers dude...they are in a light brown colour packet dude...:d5:

I like the post because it's interesting. However, if I smoked one of those I'm reasonably sure my head would explode. Maybe down the track a bit. :baked:
Haha dude, they are pretty strong lol.....you could try just one stripe?....... actually!...why don't I do that?.....that makes much more sense haha.....if you do decide to try one, I hope you enjoy....:pass:

Back