I Found my home.

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hello there peoples.
so few days ago , I left afn for a possible uk forum, being furloughed still I have lots of time on my hands, I was looking through all the forums on offer, and I have to say I may have been a bit hasty to leave, . Afn is by far the best forum out there. I see a lot of beating down of others on a lot of forums , and lots of very heated debates. Doesn’t seem to be half as friendly as afn. And obviously being dedicated to autos, this is the place for me. And I’m here to stay. wifes got me busy in the garden today lol, I shall check in later and catch up. Really Good to be back .
The Sheriff

Hello there peoples.
so few days ago , I left afn for a possible uk forum, being furloughed still I have lots of time on my hands, I was looking through all the forums on offer, and I have to say I may have been a bit hasty to leave, . Afn is by far the best forum out there. I see a lot of beating down of others on a lot of forums , and lots of very heated debates. Doesn’t seem to be half as friendly as afn. And obviously being dedicated to autos, this is the place for me. And I’m here to stay. wifes got me busy in the garden today lol, I shall check in later and catch up. Really Good to be back .
The Sheriff
Glad your here mate :pass:

Hello there peoples.
The Sheriff
Nothing says you can't visit both.

I had read your other thread but hadn't replied yet. Glad to see you stick around. I've been a forum dweller of various hobbies for years and there are few with a real enthusiast core. This place has that in spades.

Keep journaling and posting. Sometimes it takes a while to make forum friends. The chat box is pretty fun too if you have a couple minutes.

Just hang in there Bud, times are tough on everyone during these times. Lot's just browse the forum and don't respond to all
threads. Then you have other forums you seem to be attacked at just for making a wrong choice of words. Here we are pretty
laid back and try to keep the good Karma flowing.

Dude, I've been in the same position myself & I am also a UK grower. I have been a member of pretty much every single canna website, and there is no doubt in my mind this is the best one out there.

There is zero-tolerance on aggression & being an asshole here, and IMO that is why it works so well.

Get on this thread, and introduce yourself. Get a grow thread going & tag me in.

Dude, I've been in the same position myself & I am also a UK grower. I have been a member of pretty much every single canna website, and there is no doubt in my mind this is the best one out there.

There is zero-tolerance on aggression & being an asshole here, and IMO that is why it works so well.

Get on this thread, and introduce yourself. Get a grow thread going & tag me in.

cheers bud, think I’ve already popped in ukgc and said hello. No journal on my first grow just weekly updates, . Never used social media before and trying to find my feet around here and how it all works.
cheers

Back