Indoor I need your Help guy's what's wrong here with my Gorilla Cookies Auto Please Help!

Imo, way too many branches, bud sites. Plants can only do so much. Those buds will never flatten up. A lot more blue light would have helped earlier in veg. Too late now. Give it some full strength bloom nutes and let her finish up.

Imo, way too many branches, bud sites. Plants can only do so much. Those buds will never flatten up. A lot more blue light would have helped earlier in veg. Too late now. Give it some full strength bloom nutes and let her finish up.
LOL I finish her weeks ago will make bubble hash with it hehe

I grew a Doug's Varin 12/12 from seed to make seeds, then flipped it back to veg. That bush had about a million thin little branches and the yield really sucked. It's dried now and awaiting its turn to become extracts. So it didn't work out that time for me.

That said, I grew a Zsweet Inzanity with a lot of branches. It was basically a hedge. I made hash oil from it too, but not before picking all the top-shelf buds for jarring. They weren't huge, but were big enough. I don't give two 💩's for bag appeal anyway. :rofl:

Back