In search of CBD Autoflower's for medical purposes.

Wow, these all sound amazing. Have you grown any of these strains? The Dutch Passion Auto CBD Charlotte's Angel sounds great; however, I am starting to lean towards the Dinafem Dinamed Kush CBD Auto. It has larger yields and I will be doing photoperiod following the Autoflower grow, I will require enough medicine to endure this period of time. It may be good to have both a Sativa and an Indica,
No not yet. Although I'm keen on the Dinamed Kush CBD from the recent journal and review by @St. Tom.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/st-tom-complete-thread-dinamed-kush-cbd.73462/

Indica cures my pain, but it also makes me tired; Sativa is better in the daytime. The Dinafem's Industrial Plant CBD Autoflower is a 2:1 strain with a ratio of 10:5. The Sweets seeds Pure Auto CBD sounds interesting, what size of yields are you getting with this plant? What is the ratio?
I've grown the Industrial several times, but that was a while ago. It definitely was a light, easy going high. I've still got some seeds for future. Sorry, don't remember yield. If it was low, my brain would have held onto that.
The last Sweet seed was a little problematic and was only a tad over 2 ounces. Comparing yields is like comparing plants, it is a lesson in futility because environments from one grower to the next are so varied.

FastBuds CBD 20.1 has just been released - t'would appear perfect for your requirements. :thumbsup:

This does appear to be near perfect, thanks for suggesting the FastBuds Seeds CBD Auto 20:1. I just may have to grow this beautiful plant.

FYI: Forgot to mention that I recently added Dutch Passion Compassion Lime (1:1 cbd/thc) to my rotation and last Thursday we had to put our sweet 17 year old terrier down and thus, my anguish was running very high. When I vaped that strain, it knocked the sheet out of my anguish. It was quite the surprise. Hopefully Compassion Lime will help somebody else as well in that type situation.

FYI: Forgot to mention that I recently added Dutch Passion Compassion Lime (1:1 cbd/thc) to my rotation and last Thursday we had to put our sweet 17 year old terrier down and thus, my anguish was running very high. When I vaped that strain, it knocked the sheet out of my anguish. It was quite the surprise. Hopefully Compassion Lime will help somebody else as well in that type situation.

That is terrible news, brother. I am really sorry to hear about your dog. On the other hand, I am really glad that the Dutch Passion Compassion Lime was able to come to your aid. That is one of the great things about cannabis, it is able to assist with a plethora of circumstances. I hope you are feeling better. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Where is everyone's favorite place to buy FastBuds Seeds CBD Auto 20:1?

Where is everyone's favorite place to buy FastBuds Seeds CBD Auto 20:1?
i use seedsman but im not sure if you can buy direct from fastbuds also did you check out the dinamed CBD kush i grew i think somebody posted it for you

Indica cures my pain, but it also makes me tired; Sativa is better in the daytime. The Dinafem's Industrial Plant CBD Autoflower is a 2:1 strain with a ratio of 10:5. The Sweets seeds Pure Auto CBD sounds interesting, what size of yields are you getting with this plant? What is the ratio?
Firstly, I apologize because I dont have enough time to comment the way I would like to on this subject....but as you are probably aware that it is not only the genetics that affects what you recieve from this magical plant but method of ingestion, amount, harvest time of trichomes, your mood, sleep, hydration food intake, etc. affects the outcome. I highly suggest if you want to stay alert with an indica or a higher thc strain to vape at a low or lower temperature and see if this works for you. Hope this link below helps.
https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/how-to-customize-a-cannabis-high-with-temperature

Back