In search of CBD Autoflower's for medical purposes.

21st Century Philosopher

You have to create your own happiness.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem CBD Industrial, Wedding Cake;
Hello Autoflower Network,

I am currently seeking assistance determining which strains to grow. I have a certificate from Health Canada to produce my own cannabis, and my first grow will include Autoflowers. I have a three-pack of Dinafem's Industrial Plant CBD Autoflower, and I am looking to add a few more Autoflowers for the garden.

Let me tell you what I am looking for, so you can help me decide which CBD Autoflowers to grow:

1. I am looking for high CBD and low THC, preferably a 20:1 ratio.
  2. I am looking for something that is a proven pain killer.
  3. I am looking for a strain that will help me focus.
  4. I am looking for something that will help with tremors from nerve damage.
  5. I am looking for something that has high yields.
  6. Preferably, something that comes in a pack of three or five.
I will be doing a grow diary after I have selected my strains, and I do have some Autoflower experience.

IMHO you cant go past Dutch Passion "Charlottes Angel" for the symptoms you describe ( although I cant say expressly that it fixes nerve tremors, it has a VERY relaxing stone that very likely would do the trick )?

THC less than 1% and CBD around 16%, I have grown Charlotte indoors under AutoCobs and I get a good yield. For growing medium I use Canna Pro Plus with added perlite and a touch of dolomite. Nutes are as recommended by Canna and I always use at half strength for autos. Lights on 20/4.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Sweets seeds Pure Auto CBD carries high CBD to minimal THC. That is in my current vaporizer rotation. It knocks out my burning shoulders and helps with my neck too. I've yet to find a strain that truly works for low back pain and I've got a lot of CBD strains. Down the road, if you should find yourself considering 2:1 or 1:1 CBD/THC, message me.

Do you know yet, whether sativa or indica is best for your body?

IMHO you cant go past Dutch Passion "Charlottes Angel" for the symptoms you describe ( although I cant say expressly that it fixes nerve tremors, it has a VERY relaxing stone that very likely would do the trick )?

THC less than 1% and CBD around 16%, I have grown Charlotte indoors under AutoCobs and I get a good yield. For growing medium I use Canna Pro Plus with added perlite and a touch of dolomite. Nutes are as recommended by Canna and I always use at half strength for autos. Lights on 20/4.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Thanks for the suggestion! What size of yields are you getting?

I've been looking into CBD stains for a friend who doesn't smoke and found these had the lowest THC/highest CBD:

Dutch passion. Auto CBD Charlotte's Angel
CBD 16% THC 0.7% 1m 91 days

Autoseeds. Sweet CBD Auto
CBD 16% THC <1% 1m 70 days

Dinafem. Dinamed CBD Auto
CBD 14% THC 0.6% 1m 70 days

Dinafem. Dinamed Kush CBD Auto
CBD 16% THC 0.6% 1m 65 days

Sensi Seeds. SENSI [HASHTAG]#41[/HASHTAG] AUTO CBD

Sweets seeds Pure Auto CBD carries high CBD to minimal THC. That is in my current vaporizer rotation. It knocks out my burning shoulders and helps with my neck too. I've yet to find a strain that truly works for low back pain and I've got a lot of CBD strains. Down the road, if you should find yourself considering 2:1 or 1:1 CBD/THC, message me.

Do you know yet, whether sativa or indica is best for your body?

Indica cures my pain, but it also makes me tired; Sativa is better in the daytime. The Dinafem's Industrial Plant CBD Autoflower is a 2:1 strain with a ratio of 10:5. The Sweets seeds Pure Auto CBD sounds interesting, what size of yields are you getting with this plant? What is the ratio?

I've been looking into CBD stains for a friend who doesn't smoke and found these had the lowest THC/highest CBD:

Dutch passion. Auto CBD Charlotte's Angel
CBD 16% THC 0.7% 1m 91 days

Autoseeds. Sweet CBD Auto

Dinafem. Dinamed CBD Auto
CBD 14% THC 0.6% 1m 70 days

Dinafem. Dinamed Kush CBD Auto
CBD 16% THC 0.6% 1m 65 days

Sensi Seeds. SENSI [HASHTAG]#41[/HASHTAG] AUTO CBD

Wow, these all sound amazing. Have you grown any of these strains? The Dutch Passion Auto CBD Charlotte's Angel sounds great; however, I am starting to lean towards the Dinafem Dinamed Kush CBD Auto. It has larger yields and I will be doing photoperiod following the Autoflower grow, I will require enough medicine to endure this period of time. It may be good to have both a Sativa and an Indica,

FastBuds CBD 20.1 has just been released - t'would appear perfect for your requirements. :thumbsup:

Back