Sweet Seeds Info about F1FV's: what they are, how they're made....

Thanks. That’s part of the question. Sorry for the poor wording. For indoors how long of a veg time before the switch do recommend minimum. How long from seed and how long from clone. I hope that makes sense there’s a slight language barrier and I’m not good at my own language which makes it harder lol. Thanks again. Really looking forward to try some of your strains.

HI fella!
I like to give them a minimum of 30 days before the change to 12/12 but it depends on the size you are looking for.
I grow with 10 Litres pot and the final size is near to 70 cms approx.
I hope this helps you!!
jaypp

HI fella!
I like to give them a minimum of 30 days before the change to 12/12 but it depends on the size you are looking for.
I grow with 10 Litres pot and the final size is near to 70 cms approx.
I hope this helps you!!
jaypp
That’s perfect thanks. I use 3gal so pretty close pot size. After green poison which one is second fastest and I think I saw u state that all these fast were over 20%. :d5: I want to try them all but can’t afford that and I can only grow so many in a year. Thinking black jack sounds nice. Any recommendations for a nice hybrid daytime strain and a nice indica.

Hi bro!
Black Jack FV® and Sweet Cheese FV® are very fast, very similar to the Green Poison FV® ;)
Also, you could try Killer Kush FV® because is a fast Og strain.
I hope this helps you!
jaypp

Hi bro!
Black Jack FV® and Sweet Cheese FV® are very fast, very similar to the Green Poison FV® ;)
Also, you could try Killer Kush FV® because is a fast Og strain.
I hope this helps you!
jaypp
Thanks my friend. After reading around I think I’ll start now with three strains and eventually before spring have most of your FV in my possession. First three I’m thinking black jack, green poison and crystal candy that one sounded real nice too. I’m a terp man they drive me nuts I love it. Lol on the Kush no need to run that in my garden my man has a large enough stash of some top notch Kush to last a while. I’ll let him do that. S.A.D is also up there for me as I have been dying to try some Black Domina. I’ll have some in the black jack. I know jack so I hope I’ll be able to detect the BD thanks again

Back