"Is it harvest time?

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Hi Dr. Nick!

Yep, another is it done yet thread.

This is my first grow and very excited about my first harvest. With that said, a little background.

The seeds popped March 27th (photo strain). I kept the little ladies small for a few months due to time constraints. When I finally flipped them they exploded with buds.

I think they are close, maybe a week or two out. Please take a look and let me know. 20210816_073423.jpg20210816_073020.jpg20210816_073002.jpg

Looking good. What effect are you looking for? Sky high zoom, zoom or "Wow, we've been sitting here for an hour!"
In the first photo, it kinda looks all cloudy but when it enlarges it just shows blobs, the second photo is sharper and the trichs look cloudy.

Looking good. What effect are you looking for? Sky high zoom, zoom or "Wow, we've been sitting here for an hour!"
In the first photo, it kinda looks all cloudy but when it enlarges it just shows blobs, the second photo is sharper and the trichs look cloudy.
A little of both lol. I appreciate the feedback.

With harvest on the horizon should I start watering with plain ole ph'd water now?

Back