Quick question @Mañ'O'Green - do you dose Bud Candy at full strength - and only once at H minus two weeks?
Yes I only add the Bud Candy to my nutrient mix at the recommended strength ONCE at two weeks prior to harvest. Then molasses is added once a week before harvest. My terpene profile was dramatically improved by these late additions.

Thank you. Why molasses on the second dose as opposed to another dose of Bud Candy? Added minerals?

Also: what's the dosage on the molasses?

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green !

Last edited:
She didn't finish up too badly, I can't upload pics straight from my gallery, I can only post pics of something then now? Bit annoying otherwise I'd show all the process n what she was like by the chop.

Attachments

• 16375094427846635624502858281795.jpg
    16375094427846635624502858281795.jpg
    894.1 KB · Views: 22
Are you subtracting your starting water PPM of 310 (mabe lots of calcium and magnesium, do you have a water report?) from those numbers? if not then you only are putting ~200 PPM of nutrients which will be too little but be very heavy calcium because your starting water is not suitable for cannabis. I am guessing you are also adding cal-mag. I believe you have an excess Ca Mg situation.

View attachment 1375878
Hey pal,been off the forum with health problems as of late, but just looked back n looked into a regional water test. N although not being able to get a definitive data sheet. We have 'HARD' water, an excess of calcium aannndd u guessed it, magnesium.
So,
No more cal mag for me, our kettle is always getting calcification in it but never even thought of the state of the water I'm starting with, THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR.
Now before reading ur reply, I'd actually dropped out of giving calmag EVERY feed n just every 3rd or 4th, n u can see when iv done it by the yellowing on a set of leaves, then a few nodes green ,then yellow.
Yea, no more cal mag.

Got a half ounce out of that little purple lemonade.
Bought a big 16L 4gal pot now, n natures living Auto concentrate mix, n got some more 420 fast buds, cookies n cream and an orange punch.

Thanks for info lad, think iv done with my 4 little grows in 5l pots, n now to move onto something bigger.

Hey pal,been off the forum with health problems as of late, but just looked back n looked into a regional water test. N although not being able to get a definitive data sheet. We have 'HARD' water, an excess of calcium aannndd u guessed it, magnesium.
So,
No more cal mag for me, our kettle is always getting calcification in it but never even thought of the state of the water I'm starting with, THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR.
Now before reading ur reply, I'd actually dropped out of giving calmag EVERY feed n just every 3rd or 4th, n u can see when iv done it by the yellowing on a set of leaves, then a few nodes green ,then yellow.
Yea, no more cal mag.

Got a half ounce out of that little purple lemonade.
Bought a big 16L 4gal pot now, n natures living Auto concentrate mix, n got some more 420 fast buds, cookies n cream and an orange punch.

Thanks for info lad, think iv done with my 4 little grows in 5l pots, n now to move onto something bigger.
I'm glad you reached the end and everyone has lots or teething issues but you learn from mistakes dont you also @Mañ'O'Green is a great person to have on hand he knows what he's talking about also I hope you health improves bro :bighug::d5::smoking:

That's very nice of you my man, n yes iv seen him around on a thread or two, really need to get into this weath of knowledge everyone has together.

I'm having trouble upping photos to threads, I can do it if I take a pic straight away but it won't load from my gallery, is there support I can contact or can I ask for your time to look into this. Started a few pics of flowering started but then went away but journal still kept just can't upload it.
Thanks again bro.

Back