Gnome Automatics Jem (F8) 3%CBG? Curiosity peaked.

chris webb

Ztoopid
Reaction score
Ive been interested in Mandalorian genetics for a few months now, i hear about them on some of the recent podcasts. Growcast and autoflower i believe they were.
Anyways the CbG rally sparked my wife and I's interest.
According to google(forbes to be exact) when googling "Benefits of CBG", it could potentially aide in a more uplifting mood.

"The potential health benefits of CBGare extensive. A non-intoxicating compound, it's thought to help regulate mood thanks to its ability to boost anandamide, the body's native “bliss” molecule, as well as act as a GABA reuptake inhibitor."

Very interesting! Im down! Couple questions.
1. Is the process for determining harvest time the same as others?
For example; Ive harvested 4 plants now, on each one im looking for the "20%" amber coverage. So im curious to know if its the same for a plant thats gunnin for a higher percentage of CBG?

Also,

2. When will OregonEliteSeeds.com be restocked on these seeds?

A Webby Fan eh?! Great question, with CBG bring the precursor to THC and CBD I've wondered about this as well

cbg is the precursor to all cannabinoids i believe. I thibk thats why its rare to see cultivars with more then 1 or 2 percent. I've tried cbg concentrate and much prefer it to cbd. Decent for anxiety speaking from the perspective of someone with an anxiety disorder. Cbg is calming but not intoxicating in the way full spectrum cbd is. You can find cbg flower online like cbd flower and I've read its harvested early. For example an 8 week cultivar is harvested at 6 weeks. I've thought about if you were to chop a cultivar early would that be predominantly cbg. I think it probably would. If you chopped with all clear trichomes.

cbg is the precursor to all cannabinoids i believe. I thibk thats why its rare to see cultivars with more then 1 or 2 percent. I've tried cbg concentrate and much prefer it to cbd. Decent for anxiety speaking from the perspective of someone with an anxiety disorder. Cbg is calming but not intoxicating in the way full spectrum cbd is. You can find cbg flower online like cbd flower and I've read its harvested early. For example an 8 week cultivar is harvested at 6 weeks. I've thought about if you were to chop a cultivar early would that be predominantly cbg. I think it probably would. If you chopped with all clear trichomes.
This is so intersting to me as I've had to cut some plants down very early due to caterpillars + bud rot. I'd say they were about 2-3 weeks from being done. 50/50 pllus 10 in either direction clear cloudy. Will update for science

Follow up thought that I forgot I knew. I read somewhere? You want cbga the acid version just like with thc you want thca so when you combust it it turns into thc/cbg. So cutting a plant early might give you cbg but not the acid version. I believe that's how it was explained. If anyone else is interested. Also on the shaping fire podcast episode with fullduplex the host talks to him about jem and the cbg. There's some good info there.

Back