Indoor JP1 way over my head

Yup I know exactly what you mean..But I only have that issue without my emitters installed..I am setting up pump right now Here it is :d5:inline filter at the top then out the rez..any more pics I will put in my thread if needed View attachment 1508725
Nice looking rig! :thumbsup: Aren't the floraflex bubblers you use pressure compensating? I feel like the pressure compensating drippers work just fine with the overpowered pump but need something to shut them off under lower pressure to stop the drip :shrug:

Aren't the floraflex bubblers you use pressure compensating
I believe the emitters are but I don't think what i am using is consider the bubbler I am using a regular drip irrigation manifold with a valve i use the bleed air off...But keep wondering if I need a bubbler?:shrug:I guessing the high GPH takes less pressure to open up hence wy the siphon happens I problaby would see it too if I go to 1 or 2 GPH drippers which i just bought thinking of trying :shrug::dizzy::wall:

I believe the emitters are but I don't think what i am using is consider the bubbler I am using a regular drip irrigation manifold with a valve i use the bleed air off...But keep wondering if I need a bubbler?:shrug:I guessing the high GPH takes less pressure to open up hence wy the siphon happens I problaby would see it too if I go to 1 or 2 GPH drippers which i just bought thinking of trying :shrug::dizzy::wall:
I thought the floraflex bubblers/manifolds were the same thing. But I have no idea, that website confuses the f out of me. I'd think the higher gph drippers would take more pressure to open but maybe all that pressure is what causes everything to keep flowing? This is gonna be a live and learn situation I think. Also wasn't a problem before with the same drippers and pump. Major change was just more drippers now and they do all drip the same

I thought the floraflex bubblers/manifolds were the same thing. But I have no idea, that website confuses the f out of me. I'd think the higher gph drippers would take more pressure to open but maybe all that pressure is what causes everything to keep flowing? This is gonna be a live and learn situation I think. Also wasn't a problem before with the same drippers and pump. Major change was just more drippers now and they do all drip the same

Yes they are and I didn’t buy their bubbler Manifolds I remember you and FF talking about them and didn’t sound like I wanted those just pressure compensating drip emitters 1/4”tubing,flora caps and clips..yeah I was having same issue kinda hence way I separated them like the last run…cost a couple bucks but much less headaches plus now have back up….learning everyday and confused as always:dizzy::baked: :headbang::d5::toke:

So I found an article about this siphoning thing on Cocoforcannabis and it might make sense. The feed in the rez has basically been running out until it gets to about 3/4 of the way from the top of the pump. The past couple of days I've just been adding enough to the rez out of a bucket to get to the top of the pump and plugging in the pump and setting a timer on my phone, and it runs out much less. So I'm fertigating when I wake up, get home from work, and go to bed. 2mins, 1min, 1min. They're theory is basically that the drippers will keep dripping until the water level in the rez is below the dripper level. So I put a level to it and turns out the level the drippers are at is right at the water level sitting in the rez. Gonna take the rez off the shelf and put it on a piece of foam insulation on the floor which should drop the level 20". Fingers crossed. New fittings supposed to be here middle of next week too

This morning I moved the rez down onto the floor and the water level inside has been stable all day with no leaking :thumbsup: Pump is now about 24" below the drippers. Fittings showed up in the mail today too, 4 days early :woohoo1:So I replaced the whole main feed line down the 1 side that had the leaky connections. Seems to be working pretty well now with just 1 of the 20 connections barely leaking and that should be pretty manageable with a paper towel or maybe I'll borrow a flat sponge thing from the wife and just put it underneath. Gonna top water with yucca and recharge today and plug the timer back in tomorrow. Getting some N burn showing on most of the plants so gonna back off a little. 580ppm currently gonna drop to maybe 500-525. Front center Galaxy Brain has been topped, the rest will probably be this week, other then maybe the livers, which continues to struggle
PXL_20220903_230706141.jpg

Preflower
:naughtystep:
PXL_20220918_002050376.jpg

@Jean-O WMD is the tallest and 1st into flower of the bunch so far. Probably should have topped her
PXL_20220918_002646038.MP.jpg

Livers continues to struggle and just hold on (back right corner). Continues my streak of poor mephisto plants from the past 2 years or so. The forum stomper next to it is the 2nd or 3rd strongest plant in the tent, but those seeds are from years ago...
PXL_20220918_002218179.MP.jpg

The purple moon rocks is the bushiest and fullest plant out of the bunch but I put a pretty good kink in her today bending her over
PXL_20220918_003349590.jpg

The Methane prize from @MultiVerseBeans is doing fine and probably the 2nd fastest into flower
PXL_20220918_003459781.jpg
PXL_20220918_003509224.jpg

Back