Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 JP1's Horror Show

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
You're lecter will Finnish first mate. Fast and devastating. Lol
2 more weeks. Looks and smells good. It flowered so much faster then everybody else the feed has been off for most of its life unfortunately. And it kinda got swallowed up by the other plants in the tent due to the longer veg time and size of the others. Have you tried it outdoors? Super fast is ideal for outdoor here :pass: I can probably grow a dozen outside this summer. I've still got small Lecter and Lecter g1 seeds left

2 more weeks. Looks and smells good. It flowered so much faster then everybody else the feed has been off for most of its life unfortunately. And it kinda got swallowed up by the other plants in the tent due to the longer veg time and size of the others. Have you tried it outdoors? Super fast is ideal for outdoor here :pass: I can probably grow a dozen outside this summer. I've still got small Lecter and Lecter g1 seeds left
I can get more to you. I have the new gen2 lecter . I'm sending seeds state side next week . I will make sure you get new seeds dude.

I can get more to you. I have the new gen2 lecter . I'm sending seeds state side next week . I will make sure you get new seeds dude.
I'd appreciate that brother. No rush though. I've still got some of your seeds left to grow and even a couple strains I haven't had room for yet I think. I'm gonna do a photo run next and then I'll be right back up with autos :pass:

60 days. Pretty well packed in so not getting any light to the lowers. But these plants feel pretty fast for my grows. Lecter will be done in a week
IMG_20240110_191425071_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240110_191459848_HDR.jpg

Lecter. Chop day 65. Feel bad for this one. It got pretty much swallowed up by the other plants in the tent so didn't get any space or light. Propped it up as much as I could. Smells like burning. I'm gonna run more of these outdoors this summer
IMG_20240115_114309706.jpg
IMG_20240115_114330267.jpg
IMG_20240114_222344280.jpg

Back