Just want some pollen for Dr Killthemquick

P

Puff

ok..i give up...three orders of seeds and multiple plantings and,ummm, nothin

so i am gonna try some bag seed. but bag seed aint auto....

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AFN. Hang around and become part of the community and maybe someone can help you out. Really not cool to come on a new forum and make your first post asking for something. Go to the introduction forum and put up a post telling us a little about yourself so we can get to know you.

i would say if you've had that much trouble grming you're doing something wrong

welcome to AFN... and like muddy said... introduce yourself and say hi... good group of peeps here

:smokebuds:

welcome to the site, I don't see how some pollen is going to do you any good without a female to accept it :thread:

I JUST WUNDER IF U HAve ever started any kind of seed before

Welcome to the network!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

my opology WELCOME, im new also,im learning alot just by reading,aint really even hade to ask fer any advice .what method are u using in yer effort to germ

Welcome to AFN. Hang around and become part of the community and maybe someone can help you out. Really not cool to come on a new forum and make your first post asking for something. Go to the introduction forum and put up a post telling us a little about yourself so we can get to know you.

Also not very safe.

Welcome to AFN none the less.

i have got some bag seed going now. the second set of true leaves started a day or two ago. i have grown 2 seeds all the way to 7th set of leaves, about that many weeks, 7. My last biggest problem was the heat. When i first started it was nutes, flushing, idk. I'm not totally new, i just dont know what handle or email i used. I didn't post alot anyways though. Mostly have just been researching for the last year and a half. I think i am going to do a grow journal and let everyone else figure out how to get some buds outta some seeds! ;)

the best germing ive had so far is hold the seed under water for 5 mins, or just let it set in a baggie with water i shake up every few minutes, for about an hour or two; until the seed rises slowly, not until it sets on bottom. They pop by 24 hours, and once had over 1/2 inch.

Back