TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Well, i'm blessed with some beans of this wonderful strain and this first run i had 6 beans watered, but unfortunately 1 didn't do absolutely nothing, so only 5 germed and were up alive, but 1 of those 5 did a weird thing and the root that should go down into the easyplug came up and spread open while the seedling head sticked in the plug, tried to fix it but didn't work.
Anyway 4 seedling are happy and soon into final 20 liter grow bag and later autopost system, soil is enriched with about 10 gr. dolimite lime as i grow QB's in the tents, but dunno atm where i will finish the girls, maybe i switch tents and that depends on how much females i get out of 4. I have a clear strategy to get my female/male ratio up...

- low temps during veg
- higher N as P and K is delivered by Biotbas tablets with 12-8-8
- moisture inpot should be also good due to the autopots
- humidity will go up when i install the second QB and can turn off the dehumidifier

All plants will be done with magnificat Biotbas line ( I'm so happy i switched to Biotabs can't say how much lol ) and autopot or blumat system, lights all QB's, different tents and none of the plants will be topped, no carbon filter yet running, but maybe install it in week 4.

Here we go...
20200502_193707.jpg

20200502_193656.jpg

Later that day i'll transplant the first ones as they are older then the younger one.

:woohoo1: This will be a treat Mongol! ... I like how fast she is given her lineage. And it sounds like the anti-man plan is being deployed :rofl:

:goodluck::baby::goodluck:

Well, i'm blessed with some beans of this wonderful strain and this first run i had 6 beans watered, but unfortunately 1 didn't do absolutely nothing, so only 5 germed and were up alive, but 1 of those 5 did a weird thing and the root that should go down into the easyplug came up and spread open while the seedling head sticked in the plug, tried to fix it but didn't work.
Anyway 4 seedling are happy and soon into final 20 liter grow bag and later autopost system, soil is enriched with about 10 gr. dolimite lime as i grow QB's in the tents, but dunno atm where i will finish the girls, maybe i switch tents and that depends on how much females i get out of 4. I have a clear strategy to get my female/male ratio up...

- low temps during veg
- higher N as P and K is delivered by Biotbas tablets with 12-8-8
- moisture inpot should be also good due to the autopots
- humidity will go up when i install the second QB and can turn off the dehumidifier

All plants will be done with magnificat Biotbas line ( I'm so happy i switched to Biotabs can't say how much lol ) and autopot or blumat system, lights all QB's, different tents and none of the plants will be topped, no carbon filter yet running, but maybe install it in week 4.

Here we go...
View attachment 1186659

View attachment 1186660

Later that day i'll transplant the first ones as they are older then the younger one.
they look great my brother i will tag along

Watching for sure too, I will see how yours do while I wait for the right time to get mine going (itching to do so but need some current seeds/clones to get a little bigger).

Well, plants had some stuff to go through due to a Ca tox, me followed Biotabs advise to gave 30 gr. of dolomite lime to 15 liter bag with 66% Ca and 33% Mg, but it looks like it was far too much, reduced grow and water uptake, Mg blocked partly, but ph inpot ok at around 6.5 to 6.9......sprayed some Boom Boom rescue and mineral uptake 3 day ago and will do again Mondays before turning on autopot, looks like Silicium Flash in combo with dolomite lime is not the best ways to go, but i'm confident/hope they'll recover:pop:

20200515_102919.jpg

2 of them doing better after BBS:kiss:
20200515_102953.jpg

20200515_102950.jpg

the other hope to need a bit longer i hope:shooty:
20200515_102946.jpg

20200515_102936.jpg

the other tent i started wirh 15 gr./pot and they got beasty....:pass:

Back